OT: Autographs

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Being in N.S. it's hard to get autographs from past & current favourite Habs. I've heard of people sending a letter and cards through the mail in the hopes of the players signing them. Just curious if anyone here has done this and if the best address to send to would be the Molson Centre. I'm guessing doing it during the season would yield quicker results.

Also what is a good way to contact retired players with fanmail? I doubt their addresses are that easy to find.

Any help would be great.
Thanks, Scotianhab :yo:

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Being in N.S. it's hard to get autographs from past & current favourite Habs. I've heard of people sending a letter and cards through the mail in the hopes of the players signing them. Just curious if anyone here has done this and if the best address to send to would be the Molson Centre. I'm guessing doing it during the season would yield quicker results.

Also what is a good way to contact retired players with fanmail? I doubt their addresses are that easy to find.

Any help would be great.
Thanks, Scotianhab :yo:

Not sure the Molson Centre would be the best address ;)

There have been a couple of Habs pre-season games in your area before (at least one in Halifax IIRC), but this year there's only Québec City / Ottawa / Montréal.

I guess you'd have more luck attending PR events or games, but the mail request could work, especially if you send more than 2 lines like "Hey Habs, shoot me some autographs kthxbye"

Good luck!

Fergy22

Nov 9, 2003
Ft Wayne
You can send to Henri Richard and Jean Beliveau through the Bell Center. They forward the mail. Both are 100% great guys and signers. I recently had them sign a 1966 Habs Team card. If you need any former players...pm me as I hesitate to post their addresses here.

Talbot, Harris, Harper, Noel Price, Marshall,etc are good signers as well.

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
You can send to Henri Richard and Jean Beliveau through the Bell Center. They forward the mail. Both are 100% great guys and signers. I recently had them sign a 1966 Habs Team card. If you need any former players...pm me as I hesitate to post their addresses here.

Talbot, Harris, Harper, Noel Price, Marshall,etc are good signers as well.

If you know of a place that I can get a 5" by 8" autographed color of Ferguson with the "A" preferably, I'd love it. I've already got Beliveau and Cournoyer's just need Fergie's to finish the line. Thanks S.Bah.:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad