Autographs after game for away teams?

Kiriai

Mar 8, 2015
My family and I are travelling to Ottawa to see the Bruins/Sens play on Tuesday. We do want to go to the warm up, but just in case we can't make it to the player's bench I wanted to know if anyone who has experience at getting autographs from away teams at the Canadian Tire Centre could give me some advice/area to go after the game. I read in another post that Gate 1 is where their bus/cars are, but that was in 2012 and I'm not sure if that has changed since or if the away team has a different entrance/exit.

Thanks in advanced!
(also sorry if this is not where it is supposed to be - I'm new to this site and wasn't sure exactly where to post it!)

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
My family and I are travelling to Ottawa to see the Bruins/Sens play on Tuesday. We do want to go to the warm up, but just in case we can't make it to the player's bench I wanted to know if anyone who has experience at getting autographs from away teams at the Canadian Tire Centre could give me some advice/area to go after the game. I read in another post that Gate 1 is where their bus/cars are, but that was in 2012 and I'm not sure if that has changed since or if the away team has a different entrance/exit.

Thanks in advanced!
(also sorry if this is not where it is supposed to be - I'm new to this site and wasn't sure exactly where to post it!)

Most teams stay at the Brookstreet hotel, which is about a 15 minute drive from the Arena. My friend is a Rangers fan, and managed to get a whole bunch of Autographs, outside the hotel after the game.

No guarantees though that the team isn't flying out to Tampa that night though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad