Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling my Dainius Zubrus game used stick from game 5 of the 2010 playoffs against Flyers. I got it at the bench after the game. Asking for $70 if anyone is interested.

IMG-6673.JPG
IMG-6672.JPG
96564018 (1).jpg

longislanddevil

Jun 16, 2011
Hi Guys,
Longtime Devils fan and fairly new to this community. I’m just now getting into purchasing jerseys and other memorabilia. I apologize in advance as I’m sure these questions have been asked before but it’s easier for me than scrolling through pages of threads....

I understand to beware of sites that have “deals that seem too good to be true” with jerseys, etc. Does anyone know anything about a site called officialnhloutlet.net? Jerseys and other items are 80-85% off so naturally I’m leery and red flags are up.

In regards to Devils Stanley Cup memorabilia and other collectibles, where would you guys recommend shopping?

I’m most likely going to order several jerseys and was curious what size you all prefer. I’m not a particularly big guy at 5’8”, 180. I know authentic jerseys are oversized to begin with. Just ordered a Nico jersey in large and is a bit big. Is the popular concensus that the Adidas jerseys are a thumbs down compared to CCM and even Reebok? I don’t like the fact the stripes are gone from the bottom of the jersey.

Any and all feedback is MUCH appreciated!

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Hi Guys,
Longtime Devils fan and fairly new to this community. I’m just now getting into purchasing jerseys and other memorabilia. I apologize in advance as I’m sure these questions have been asked before but it’s easier for me than scrolling through pages of threads....

I understand to beware of sites that have “deals that seem too good to be true” with jerseys, etc. Does anyone know anything about a site called officialnhloutlet.net? Jerseys and other items are 80-85% off so naturally I’m leery and red flags are up.

In regards to Devils Stanley Cup memorabilia and other collectibles, where would you guys recommend shopping?

I’m most likely going to order several jerseys and was curious what size you all prefer. I’m not a particularly big guy at 5’8”, 180. I know authentic jerseys are oversized to begin with. Just ordered a Nico jersey in large and is a bit big. Is the popular concensus that the Adidas jerseys are a thumbs down compared to CCM and even Reebok? I don’t like the fact the stripes are gone from the bottom of the jersey.

Any and all feedback is MUCH appreciated!

Yeah that website is Chinese knockoff central. The jerseys you will receive will not look anything like their stock photos.

Collectibles and memorabilia I would say NHL shop, Icejerseys, coolhockey, and eBay are the big ones.

The current Adidas authentics are lesser quality than the old Indo-Edges. I like the new design but I am not buying an Adizero until the Canadian-made ones that the players wear are available.

Reactions: longislanddevil

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Selling my Petr Sykora XL Reebok Jersey if anyone is interested. It is signed by Hedberg, Zubrus, Severson, Josefosn, Greene, Cammalleri, Gomez, Ryder. DM me if interested.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg

NjDevsRR

Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Also selling my Reebok Medium Autographed Kyle Palmieri jersey, great condition. DM me if interested.

s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I have for sale a Kevin Dean Utica Devils early 90's game worn jersey. The jersey is in the old red, white and green colors and is the home white set. Like most other Utica Devils jerseys from this time period, this was recycled and most likely previously worn by either Albelin or Weinrich or both. Really hammered with wear with tons of stick/puck marks throughout as well as tons of repairs, especially on the sleeves. It will include an LOA from Meigray. Please DM/PM me if interested. These are hard to find these days.

Attachments

• Uticadean1.JPG
    Uticadean1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 5
  • UticaDean2.JPG
    UticaDean2.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 4
  • UticaDean3.JPG
    UticaDean3.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 4
  • UticaDean4.JPG
    UticaDean4.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 4

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Q & A with Brodeur and Mike Richter on March 6 is on Groupon for those interested.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I have a bunch of game worn jerseys for sale at the moment. Please PM me if you like to see pictures of the jerseys. All prices include shipping within the US and I accept PP and Venmo.

1) Sergei Brylin 2001-02 red set 1 game worn jersey. Like many other Brylin gamers, this one has good wear with holes/rips, marks and repairs throughout. Comes with a Meigray LOA. Asking $500 shipped.

2) Patrik Elias 2014-15 red set 1 game worn jersey. Has light to medium wear mostly consisting of some small marks as well as 3 repairs on the left shoulder and 1 repair on the right shoulder. Comes with Meigray LOA. Asking $900 shipped.

3) Kyle Palmieri 2015-16 red set 2 game worn jersey. Has good wear mostly consisting of marks on the body/crest and repairs on sleeves. I have this one photomatched as well along with a Meigray LOA. $old

Last edited:

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
I used to have this devils shirt that said "We don't rebuild, We just reload". Anyone remember those shirts? I would love to get my hands on one again. Below is an example of the shirt, just with the Red Wings instead of the Devils.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I have tons of BAP and other certified autographed hockey cards I just want to blow out of.

I'm assuming EBAY to sell them all, but is Beckett still pretty much the authoritative voice in how much cards are worth?

My last Beckett guide is dated April 2001. LOL

Last edited:

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I have tons of BAP and other certified autographed hockey cards I just want to blow out of.

I'm assuming EBAY to sell them all, but is Beckett still pretty much the authoritative voice in how much cards are worth?

My last Beckett guide is dated April 2001. LOL

It's a royal PITA but the best way is to look at completed/sold listings. That's a more accurate guide to what people are willing to pay. I'm actually doing that currently with a shitload of baseball cards.

Side note - I'm a Devils certified auto addict. :help: I have somewhere around 90 different Devils players over the years with Patty leading the way at 26 autos. :laugh:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
It's a royal PITA but the best way is to look at completed/sold listings. That's a more accurate guide to what people are willing to pay. I'm actually doing that currently with a ****load of baseball cards.

Side note - I'm a Devils certified auto addict. :help: I have somewhere around 90 different Devils players over the years with Patty leading the way at 26 autos. :laugh:

Intuitively, I know you're correct, but that is a bother given how many autographed cards I have to sell.

I'm thinking of just listing all of them in 1 auction by team rather than each autograph separately. Obviously I'd remove the stars. For instance, for a Ducks auction I'd pull my Kariya & Selanne autographs & sell those individually, but sell all the others in one auction. I realize I probably wont make the "most" money doing it this way, but I just want to get rid of them.

I'm pretty sure I have more Devils autographs than any other team, so I would likely have to run those differently and maybe do 2 or 3 "batch" auctions.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
I have two jerseys I'm looking to get customised nameplates and numbers on, Reebok red and throwback CCM red and green. A few years back I remember a guy called Charlie for Dorholt Custom Sports posting a fair bit on this site, but their Facebook seems relatively inactive. Anyone know if these guys are still active, or someone else that can do a solid job?

I'm in Europe, for reference, so shipping both ways is an issue at hand. Do have family in VA and CA though.

DevilB30

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone happen to have the Scott Stevens or Ken Daneyko mini retirement banner? I am looking to complete the set.

I also like unique Devils pucks if anyone is looking to part with some, please let me know.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Does anyone happen to have the Scott Stevens or Ken Daneyko mini retirement banner? I am looking to complete the set.

I also like unique Devils pucks if anyone is looking to part with some, please let me know.

Your best bet is eBay for the mini banners. Just do your research as there are a lot of fakes out there. Daneyko will cost a decent amount, Steven's not as much. Over the last 6 months I was able to get both but again you have to know what to look for to spot the fakes.

DevilB30

Aug 6, 2019
Any insight on how to spot a fake? I bought Elias, and Niedermayer over the past few days on eBay.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Your best bet is eBay for the mini banners. Just do your research as there are a lot of fakes out there. Daneyko will cost a decent amount, Steven's not as much. Over the last 6 months I was able to get both but again you have to know what to look for to spot the fakes.

I'm not looking for one, but this does intrigue me. Which is the fake? The top one has square corners at the bottom and white trim all the way to the top. The bottom has rounded corners at the bottom and the white trim ends before the top of the banner although its possible its just on the side that's showing. I know the Brodeur banners had square corners. I can't remember about Elias. :popcorn:

upload_2019-8-6_17-25-10.png

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I'm not looking for one, but this does intrigue me. Which is the fake? The top one has square corners at the bottom and white trim all the way to the top. The bottom has rounded corners at the bottom and the white trim ends before the top of the banner although its possible its just on the side that's showing. I know the Brodeur banners had square corners. I can't remember about Elias. :popcorn:

View attachment 248373

The bottom is the fake for daneyko. Only the Elias banner has rounded corners. Also, look at the fabric on the bottom one. It isn't the correct one, way too shiny. Lastly, the black along the top is too long. I originally bought one like the bottom then as soon as it arrived I knew it didn't look right. Luckily seller didn't hassle me on a refund but I'd assume he's still producing them knowing full well they are fake. Also at least via eBay if it is fake you'll get your money back from paypal.

Reactions: Patrik26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad