Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
They are still in business in Philly and Boston but yea they were by far the best stores. Which one did you go to?

The one in Chester. I'm in Budd Lake and I think Sports Minded Unlimited is still probably the closest place for memorabilia but I haven't looked hard enough honestly. I'm just glad that a place that close gets so many Devils to do signings, it's been great.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
$200 is nothing for someone who works in top 5 financial firm in the world

Didn't realize that means I don't wanna get the best deal possible on a purchase...plus it's a gift exchange with friends so trying to keep prices reasonable.

To the no Stevens Reebok jersey comment; why not? They fit better and are much nicer than the old CCMs.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
The one in Chester. I'm in Budd Lake and I think Sports Minded Unlimited is still probably the closest place for memorabilia but I haven't looked hard enough honestly. I'm just glad that a place that close gets so many Devils to do signings, it's been great.

I liked that one the best too, just sucks that it was too far west to get any of the good public signings. The one in the Bridgewater mall was good too

To the no Stevens Reebok jersey comment; why not? They fit better and are much nicer than the old CCMs.

Because he never wore them? I'm sure I'm gonna come off as a dick here but if someone gifted me one I'd sell it and buy something else.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
I liked that one the best too, just sucks that it was too far west to get any of the good public signings. The one in the Bridgewater mall was good too

Because he never wore them? I'm sure I'm gonna come off as a dick here but if someone gifted me one I'd sell it and buy something else.

So take a jersey that fits like a trashbag unless your 100 pounds overweight simply because Stevens never wore a Reebok uni? To each his own.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
CCM or Reebok, it's still a Devils jersey. Any player, past or present, played for the Devils, not for the label on the neck. Never understood the whole "he never wore that brand of jersey" stuff.

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Larsson and Josefson signing next week at Paramus Park.

http://www.jagsportsmarketing.com/store/index.php?crn=269&rn=769&action=show_detail

Schneider signing on January 22 at the same place.

http://www.jagsportsmarketing.com/store/index.php?crn=269&rn=825&action=show_detail

Going to try to make it there next week, but I don't really have anything for them to sign.

I click on the Schneider link and its not there anymore. Are they sold out!? Did I wait too long to get a ticket!? :help:

Edit: Went to Buddys Sports Store in Paramus Park Mall and asked about the Schneider signings. He said they cancelled it due to not alot of people showed up at the Larsson & Josefson signing. He also added insult to us Devils fans how we are cheap so that is why nobody wants to pay $40.

Last edited:

tavares91fan

Jan 27, 2014
someplace I can send it?

Hey whats up, Im a Isles fan but I have tremendous respect for Marty Brodeur and what he has accomplished in his carrer, Im bidding on a Brodeur jersey on ebay and if I win it what I wanna know is this... Is there someplace I can send the jersey to possibly have Marty sign it? I live all the way in southern Califorina so meeting him is highly unlikely considering he plays on the other side of the country. Would a team even accept something like that or would they send it right back to me?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
He won't sign it if you send it to the team but if he does a signing at Steiner or Frozen Pond they can get it signed for about $100

tavares91fan

Jan 27, 2014
My second option was to go to staples or Honda center and hang out where the visiting team enters the arena and hope he signs it there

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
So i am finnaly getting settled int he South, and have gotten my New License plates.
My Old Illinois Plates JRZ DVLS are sitting here and i was wondering if there is an address or person to send one to in the Devs Org to get one of them signed by the players.

I would send a SASE with it so they could send back.

Any help would be cool.

Lous Special Sauce

Aug 16, 2013
So i am finnaly getting settled int he South, and have gotten my New License plates.
My Old Illinois Plates JRZ DVLS are sitting here and i was wondering if there is an address or person to send one to in the Devs Org to get one of them signed by the players.

I would send a SASE with it so they could send back.

Any help would be cool.

Devils will not sign anything sent in (team rules I believe!?). The only way for you to send something in to be signed would be the same way dat mentioned above. Through frozen or Steiner when they have a devil signing

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
Devils will not sign anything sent in (team rules I believe!?). The only way for you to send something in to be signed would be the same way dat mentioned above. Through frozen or Steiner when they have a devil signing
I emailed the PR, and:

Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Devils and for taking the time to write.
We recently received your email regarding your license plates.

Unfortunately, based on the risk of items getting lost or misplaced, we do not accept items to be autographed.

We thank you for your understanding and more importantly, your continued support.

Whats interessting is back in the day you never had issues with this. Its not like i am going to sell them .....I understand that everyone would do it, but for those of us outside the NJ metro area this sucks.

Lous Special Sauce

Aug 16, 2013
I emailed the PR, and:

Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Devils and for taking the time to write.
We recently received your email regarding your license plates.

Unfortunately, based on the risk of items getting lost or misplaced, we do not accept items to be autographed.

We thank you for your understanding and more importantly, your continued support.

Whats interessting is back in the day you never had issues with this. Its not like i am going to sell them .....I understand that everyone would do it, but for those of us outside the NJ metro area this sucks.

There are still teams that do this but the devils haven't for a long time (I believe). You should check with Steiner and frozen pond as suggested above. It will cost money but your plates will be signed

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Anyone interested in a Steiner Sports autographed Reebok pro jersey.
Red home jersey , fight strap , padded elbows etc.
Hologram and certificate of authenticity from Steiners.
Selling it dirt cheap... It has #9 on the back and autographed by Benedict Arnold
Taking any offers.
Even if you remove the nameplate and number it is still a pro jersey in brand new condition.

I also have a Brodeur Steiner Sports limited edition autographed pro jersey. Koho pro
It is #2 of 30.
It is a commemorative jersey of the 2003 cup win vs the Ducks.
Has the stanley cup finals patch.
On the back , Marty's stats for the finals are stitched in for each game ( SHots faced , shots saved , save % , final score)
ON the very bottom is stitched #2 of #30
Autograph on the 0 Steiner sports hologram and certificate.
I can provide pictures on request.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
That's an option. Just a heads up though his free autograph is a lot more rushed and sloppy than his paid one.

this x 100

in person one is just a quick scribble.
Paying for one , take their time and each one looks 99% like all the other paid for ones.

In person ones look like a kindergarden student signed it
I have seen a lot of personal ones people on ebay try to sell....... Brodeur typically wont even put in the little "30" at the top and end of signature on personal ones. Used to , and probably still does on paid ones.

weezie0068

Sep 12, 2013
Stanley Cup patches

Hi all,
I was starting to look at patches for the Devils' Stanley Cup winning years as I decided I'd like to add them to my collection. There are some online and on eBay, however, I've heard that these are all fake/reproductions now. Any ideas/recommendations on where to look for an authentic? Or how to spot fake vs. real? Thanks.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
I'm not sure how reliable they are but you can check the Devils team store in the walkway from Newark Penn to the Rock. I went in to buy a jersey once and they told me they could stitch any name order any patch etc...

So if you're having a hard time I'd give them a call. Here's there website: http://stadiumshop.net/

Phone: (973) 623-5400

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad