authentic toews jersey (canada)

atomicfroster*

It seems the hawks online store has zero in the way of authentic jerseys and when i go to the canadian version they dont even have mens toews jersey.

I'm going to van-chi game in January and i really want a fresh jersey Toews and was willing to spend the money on a nice authentic. I called the official hawks store in chi and the guy said it could take 6 weeks or more to ship, and it was more of a favor thing then a service they offer, so someone would have to be willing to box it up and label and take to the post office ect.

Any ideas? i'm nervous about non offical sites, i have a terrible asian rip off jersey at home already. Maybe if someone knows a site selling authentics? (even better with a stanley cup finals patch) Sorry for the rambling, i just didnt expect this to be so difficult.

ChemSteve

Jul 22, 2013
Washington, IL
Are you talking Reebok Edge (game authentic) or Premier (high quality replica)? If you want an Edge, I've never gotten anything from them myself but I know lots of fans on this board and elsewhere swear by IceJerseys.com. I just checked and you can get a Toews customized Edge there for $364 (that's not including shipping and tax).

I don't know about you but that's a little steep for my blood, I just purchased my first customized Premier jersey from www.sportsk.com this past summer and couldn't be happier. I ordered a customized XL Toews with #19 and captain's C and I think it was $176 including tax & shipping. If you want to see pictures of it they are in this thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1471589

Good luck!

p.s. SportsK also has SCF Finals and SCF Champions patches for Hawk jerseys

atomicfroster*

Are you talking Reebok Edge (game authentic) or Premier (high quality replica)? If you want an Edge, I've never gotten anything from them myself but I know lots of fans on this board and elsewhere swear by IceJerseys.com. I just checked and you can get a Toews customized Edge there for $364 (that's not including shipping and tax).

I don't know about you but that's a little steep for my blood, I just purchased my first customized Premier jersey from www.sportsk.com this past summer and couldn't be happier. I ordered a customized XL Toews with #19 and captain's C and I think it was $176 including tax & shipping. If you want to see pictures of it they are in this thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1471589

Good luck!

p.s. SportsK also has SCF Finals and SCF Champions patches for Hawk jerseys

thanks for the great advise, i think im going to get a authentic red with toews from icejerseys.com . they have the stanley cup final patch aswell, should i get it? they also have a stanley cup champs patch but it was never worn on their jersey so it would be weird putting it on an authentic. any opinions on which patch or not at all?

Nothingman*

Where at ice jersey did you see the official jerseys? I did not see them when I was just there.

atomicfroster*

Where at ice jersey did you see the official jerseys? I did not see them when I was just there.

http://www.icejerseys.com/products/...ckey-Jersey-(Made-in-Canada)-p14961/?pstart=1

i think this is as close to an on ice jersey as you can buy without getting game worn. its got the mesh in the right places and the fight strap. Then you add the customizing it to toews and under the accessories in the blackhawks section they sell the cup final offical patch and when i called they said they would stich it on at no charge. so its $300 for the jersey, $64 to customize, and $25 for the patch, and canadians get free shipping over $85.

Nothingman*

Thanks atomic. I looked when I went thorough the browser and they had none. This way I can get my Keith for Christmas!

atomicfroster*

Thanks atomic. I looked when I went thorough the browser and they had none. This way I can get my Keith for Christmas!

its to late, they can not get orders of custom jerseys out before xmas

committedindian86

Bedard SZN
Jun 7, 2010
Chicago, IL
I purchased the road Toews with the SCF patch in June and received it in early August. The jersey is perfect and I'm glad it was available. The jersey I received is the Canadian Edge jersey (the one they wear on ice) not that Indo-Edge crap they sell on NHL.com. We'll worth going through icejerseys if you're willing to wait for it.

Nothingman*

I don't need it before Christmas. I have no problem waiting for the right thing.

BlackhawksHawkey

Apr 12, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC
It seems the hawks online store has zero in the way of authentic jerseys and when i go to the canadian version they dont even have mens toews jersey.

I'm going to van-chi game in January and i really want a fresh jersey Toews and was willing to spend the money on a nice authentic. I called the official hawks store in chi and the guy said it could take 6 weeks or more to ship, and it was more of a favor thing then a service they offer, so someone would have to be willing to box it up and label and take to the post office ect.

Any ideas? i'm nervous about non offical sites, i have a terrible asian rip off jersey at home already. Maybe if someone knows a site selling authentics? (even better with a stanley cup finals patch) Sorry for the rambling, i just didnt expect this to be so difficult.

Have fun mate, I went to the one last weekend and it was by far the most fun I've ever had in my life. Don't forget to hit up the Roxy after :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad