Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
This may or may not be accurate..

Screenshot 2023-07-29 081447.png

Last edited:

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Headed out tonight so going to have to end the bidding slightly early.

Bidding deadline is set for 7pm EST tonight. Sorry for short notice but hopefully everyone has time to get in their bids.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
EVERYONE READ

End of game schedule.

Today (Day 9) will be the last day to privately bid on players to get. Any players available today that don't go today will not be available again in this draft. This is also your last day to use up any extra cap space as all tomorrow's players will go for 1m (more on this below).

DAY 9 Results will be open and posted at 8pm EST tomorrow as usual.

DAY 10 available players will be posted at 9pm EST tomorrow.

Few reminders for Day 10...

- DO NOT PM me offers for Day 10 players. These players ALL go for $1m and is first-come, first-serve. Post your picks in the bidding thread after I post the list of available players at 9pm EST.

- NO EDITING POSTS. Since this is first-come first-serve, you may not edit your post to update them. If you do, this will result in everyone you "claim" in your post to be voided. If you need to edit a post, simply make a new post instead with any further add-ons you want to bid on.

Basically, see how many roster players you have - post in the thread which players you want and if you are first to them you will get these players to complete your 20 man roster. If someone else posts the same player first, find another on the list to take instead.

I know many of you have 10+ players needed to be taken today since you are broke and this is all you can afford. This is fine. The list of players will be probably about 200 guys so should be plenty for everyone.

You have 24 hours to complete your roster following the post at 9pm EST tomorrow.

Think that covers it. Any questions prior to this shoot me a PM or post here.

Reactions: OB5 and LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
NO EDITING POSTS. Since this is first-come first-serve, you may not edit your post to update them. If you do, this will result in everyone you "claim" in your post to be voided. If you need to edit a post, simply make a new post instead with any further add-ons you want to bid on.

And don't try to ninja-edit - I can see them and will be checking if needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad