Recalled/Assigned: Aube-Kubel and Goulbourne up, Vorobyev down

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Like I said the other day, they're going to try every trick they tried last year. Goulbourne had that game where he stepped in, laid someone out, and set up a goal. Although all I heard yesterday from the TV crew was how Provorov laid out Barzal and the team didn't respond.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
giphy.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
>Goul will enjoy 10 mins a night for the next few weeks and will be praised for his "heart", "heavy style of play", and "energy"

>NAK will be an on and off scratch with Weise and will be sent down to the AHL by Thanksgiving.

>Knight will come off IR.

>Goul-Lehtera-Knight will be our 4th line. It won't be a horrendous line, but it won't ever be something to think twice about. Even so, Duck Helmstead will love them.

>3rd line will be Lindblom-Weal-Simmonds. Lindblom will be our coach's whipping boy; he will be the first one stapled to the bench in any close game because he isn't doing a good enough job of dragging an overrated Weal (how can someone be overrated when they're bad? You tell me) and 5v5 liability in Simmonds around the ice. He will average 9 mins a night, less than Lehtera and Knight, and only a little more than Goul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad