ATTN: Breaking news. TMobile watch party for game 4. Doors open at 3:30

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
My corporate insider told me that the TMobile watch party that everyone has been asking for is happening. Doors open at 3:30.

The team got TMobile to approve this at the last minute. My friend who works with the team as a liason just told me and she has to call a bunch of managers to tell people they don't have the day off tomorrow.

Chance, the knight line, and whatever they call the cheerleaders will be there

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Can’t confirm the time and am on my phone so can’t link tweets but sin bin and others confirm this is happening

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone else going? I'm considering. Although I really hate driving back to the strip on my nights off.

10% chance. My gf is taking off work a little early to come home, but by the time she gets home and then we leave, it'll be around 4:45 and I'm sure it'll already be packed.

I bet there will be a lot of kids too. I'm sure that some will be ok, but there will be some that won't be able to behave for 3 hours too. I stopped checking out practices at the winter break because kids got to be a bit annoying as more and more people started to go to CNA. I remember back in oct and nov, the place was empty. Now, I prefer to go to that sports fan store at downtown summerlin over going to CNA.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I decided to hang at my place with a couple of friends. Don't feel like paying $16 a beer tonight. It should be a great crowd though!
I got friends going who are leaving the house NOW. That's insane to me. I can't even get my dad until 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad