Attention All General Manager

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
one more note for nashville: in the file 2010 Free Agent Signing.xls everything is okay, but in the file 2010 RFA and UFA.xls my RFAs show up as unsigned... (the roster pages are correct too...)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
one more note for nashville: in the file 2010 Free Agent Signing.xls everything is okay, but in the file 2010 RFA and UFA.xls my RFAs show up as unsigned... (the roster pages are correct too...)

Can you be more specific? all players that received QO should be under RFA and the rest is considered UFA. If you sent a qualifying Offer email than the player would have either accepted your offer be under signed file or be under RFA.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
On the RFA and UFA sheet, this should be Corey Potter
26 New York Rangers Chris Potter $550,000 (RFA)

Not to be confused with Chris Porter who was not qualified and is a UFA.

Potter is also missing from my 2010 roster spreadsheet. The following are listed as RFAs on my roster spreadsheet but should be UFAs. They are listed correctly in the RFA and UFA sheet, however:

Ben Walter
Ryan Hollweg
Chris Porter
Derek Meech
Stefan Meyer

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
On the RFA and UFA sheet, this should be Corey Potter
26 New York Rangers Chris Potter $550,000 (RFA)

Not to be confused with Chris Porter who was not qualified and is a UFA.

Potter is also missing from my 2010 roster spreadsheet. The following are listed as RFAs on my roster spreadsheet but should be UFAs. They are listed correctly in the RFA and UFA sheet, however:

Ben Walter
Ryan Hollweg
Chris Porter
Derek Meech
Stefan Meyer

Ignore the roster RFA/UFA. I have left them intact but updated all RFA/UFA in a separate file with all QO offers. I will check on Potter tonight.

Looks good from the Sabres end......Mark eaton is one of the better UFA's around.....scary!:help:

Also, Gauthier did not play in the NHL last year...or anywhere else for that matter....although not officially retired....does his 12 month layoff cause us to move him to my prospect list until his future is decided/announced?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad