Attention All General Manager

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I have posted three files under 2010 Free Agency. Please review all RFA/UFA, roster and all your signings. Once you review the files, please confirm by posting here. I would like to wrap this by Wednesday - July 7th, 2010.

Thanks

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Only one small error on my side. Pascal Leclaire is no longer Capitals property. He was traded in the offseason for a pick in the draft.

Thanks and fantastic job!

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
The roster file shows Andrew Brunette's contract as being 4 years. It should only cover the 2010-11 season. Other than that, I think the Ducks look good.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Some issues I noticed:

• Carolina re-signed Kurtis Foster to a 4-year, $2.1M deal: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=750602&highlight=foster
  • Brendan Shanahan is retired
  • Christian Backman is in Europe, and should be moved to the Kings' prospects list
  • Ben Scrivens was signed by Philly in error, which has been corrected - he should not be showing on the roster, but he is an Unrestricted Free Agent as a recent College grad - and is subject to rookie contract cap.

... for the Blue Jackets, Free Agents are all correct, but the following roster corrections should be made:

• Rob Blake has retired, and should be removed.
  • Greg Flynn did not play hockey in 2009/10 - he's serving military duty and should be moved to my prospect list.

Thanks Hasnain - great work!

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
Sharks:

Keith Tkachuk is retired

MA Bergeron missing from roster

To OTT: NJD 4th 2010, Jens Hellgren (P)
To SJ: M.A. Bergeron "

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
All looks good for Florida save a few minor changes on the "roster" file.

Julian Talbot and Andrew Perugini were released/bought out.

Darroll Powe was traded to Ottawa at the draft.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Only minor things for me Pisani was traded to me awhille back but hes not being reisigned so no big deal. Shannahan retired. and Sykora has gone to europe. My dads everything is in order except im pretty sure he resigned Josh Tordjman

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I have not removed retired players but will do so today. All players that have moved over to Europe will stay in the current roster so we can keep track of it with contracts. All players who are UFA/RFA and released players will stay on until they change teams.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
For the Oilers...

Brent Seabrook and Nolan Baumgartner are in and Sami Lepisto is gone to the Blues.

Viktor Tikhonov isn't officially mine until the conditions of my trade with the Blues have been met....which is that Nabokov hasn't signed in the NHL yet.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
Pisani and Lukowich are not property of the Canadiens, they were traded at the trade deadline. However they are both UFAs so the point is moot. Also, Mike Radja was not qualified, so he should be a UFA. Other than that, it all looks good on the Habs side of things.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
DETROIT:

Thanks Hasnain. Just two revisions for the Wings, both Tordjman and Miskovic were qualified and so should show as RFA's not UFA's.

BTW: Is Matt sending you a list of all the prospect releases and buyouts to add to this so there's one master FA file?

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
DETROIT:

Thanks Hasnain. Just two revisions for the Wings, both Tordjman and Miskovic were qualified and so should show as RFA's not UFA's.

BTW: Is Matt sending you a list of all the prospect releases and buyouts to add to this so there's one master FA file?

The Free Agency will be handled by Jeff and Matt this year as I am tied up and Abbas is busy with his wedding. You should hear an announcement soon from Admin Group.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
For the Kings, Mark Fistric is missing from the roster file. He should have 1 year remaining x 1,000,000.

Other than that, I believe it's good. Great work! Thanks

Default101

Mitchell and Kessel are both signed through 4 years. not sure if thats what the ####### sign means.

All the RFA's remaining are actually UFA's now because none of them have been qualified.

Everything else looks good in Phoenix, thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad