Att Rich

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I only got 1 trade from you so that is all that I processed.

For the record, if you carried more than the bare minimum of players at a position, you wouldn't really have to worry about me processing trades in time.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Well...now I have 8 d-men. Happy now? if I lose another to injury....You can't blame me! :dunno:

Sure he can, Josh. How many players do most NHL teams have under contract at a given position for just such an emergency? They sometimes have to scramble for goalies after a bad injury stretch, but seldom do they run out of skaters.

That said, it is a trade-off, because we don't want to have to create ratings for marginal players - but frankly I'd rather have a signed prospect with 50's across the board earning $450K in my lineup than Block Head or Cardboard Cut-out earning $4.5 million. :teach:

You're talking to a guy who just won an 8-7 game...how much goaltending can there be. I think a cardboard cutout (literally) could have posted similar numbers...But That's ok Doug. i'm convinced Ryan Miller and Danny Sabourin play "guess which goalie is starting tonight?"

One game he's brilliant, the next, horrid then sabourin starts, plays great, then sucks the next night. its like a game of Roulette, black or Red....just gotta guess which one is the right one on any given night. although, scoring 25 goals in my last 4 games does make goaltending a bit of a moot point.:banana:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad