Att: All General Manager

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Please check your roster for all $0 contract and post here if you need the player to be taken off your roster. Please note that there are few players that have a contract but the website does not reflect the contract. I have found two such players:

R. Emery was signed by Blues for $2M for 2 years
P. O'Sullivan has one year left at $1.5904M

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
one more little thing, when you have time, matthew. there's still some prospects on the prospect list that have been signed. for me thats matt beleskey and jamie mcginn who show up on both the prospect list and the pro roster.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Not a huge concern for dallas Darryl Boyce was signed but its no biggy if its not up for this game doubt hell be on roster anyways

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I havent found official announcement, wikipedia aint correct place to check.

I find this from 21st october.

Yelle, 36, has yet to announce his Retirement from the game, but I suspect that will happen by Christmas if the two-time Stanley Cup winner for Colorado doesn’t get picked up.

He is in fact working for the Avalanche coaching staff now, is he not? Not sure, but in past we have typically said when a guy stops trying to play hockey and takes on another profession, he is basically retired. Where as if he sits at home, waiting for a call to play, then he isn't (at least a season of grace is given).

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
He is in fact working for the Avalanche coaching staff now, is he not? Not sure, but in past we have typically said when a guy stops trying to play hockey and takes on another profession, he is basically retired. Where as if he sits at home, waiting for a call to play, then he isn't (at least a season of grace is given).

... assuming that the semi-retirement is documented as having occurred prior to October 1st. Otherwise the player is still assumed to be available for the current HFNHL season, which I think is Pasi's point. If there's no indication prior to October 1st that Yelle was working for the Avs in a coaching capacity, then he should still be available.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Longtime Denver-area resident Stephane Yelle, who finished last season with the Avalanche after being acquired from the Carolina Hurricanes, is working for the Avs as a scout. Yelle, 36, has yet to announce his retirement from the game, but I suspect that will happen by Christmas if the two-time Stanley Cup winner for Colorado doesn’t get picked up.

Denver Post coloumn Posted October 21, 2010, 12:36 pm MT

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
What Doug said is correct - Yelle should go back onto San Jose's roster unless any further proof comes forth.

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Hi Matt I noticed on the finances page that the sim hasn't been paying the farm guys at all. I noticed cause I had Picard play a game for me and checked my finances and now he's under the farm owing the whole amount. He should have some salary gone from his games on the pro club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad