OT: Atlantic Predictions - Where Do We Finish?

Where do we finish

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 4 10.5%

Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 8 21.1%

Votes: 9 23.7%

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
1. Toronto
2. Tampa
3. Ottawa
4. Buffalo
5. Florida
6. Boston
7. Detroit
8. Montreal

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Looking at the bloodbath the Atlantic will be, somewhere between 2nd and 6th. I genuinely believe they will be top 3, they play their own division very well so this year they need to show that to the rest of the league

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I'm probably way off, but:

Tampa
Toronto
Florida

Buffalo
Ottawa
Boston

Detroit
Montreal

I have a funny feeling things are going to go a bit loopy in Toronto this year. One of the big 3 might end up being traded (or demanding a trade out). Something's going to boil over there. Tampa is a vet team that has the potential to quietly creep into the top spot while no one is looking. Florida is going to suffer from a slow start and a lot of banged up bodies not being 100%. Buffalo...it's their time to either take the next step or get out of the way. I think they'll do it.

Reactions: MoreGore

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Really tough division.. I feel like predicting Boston to miss the playoffs is one of those things that come back to haunt you later. But thankfully I say so much dumb stuff that it would just blend in..

1. Toronto - best team, a clear favorite for #1
2. Tampa - I actually think this is where the pack starts, 2 to 6 could be any combo. I see Tampa regressing a bit but still deserve lots of respect
3. Buffalo - are they ascending or did they have a few players overachieve last year? I like the roster though
4. Ottawa - health matters but a deeper roster after Pinto signs. Coaching?
5. Boston - just can't get over how bad they are up the middle even though the rest of the roster is strong
6. Florida - only because a tough division and those injuries
7. Detroit - getting better but just not enough horses in a tough division
8. Montreal - still building, not their time yet imo

Reactions: bert

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Really tough division.. I feel like predicting Boston to miss the playoffs is one of those things that come back to haunt you later. But thankfully I say so much dumb stuff that it would just blend in..

1. Toronto - best team, a clear favorite for #1
2. Tampa - I actually think this is where the pack starts, 2 to 6 could be any combo. I see Tampa regressing a bit but still deserve lots of respect
3. Buffalo - are they ascending or did they have a few players overachieve last year? I like the roster though
4. Ottawa - health matters but a deeper roster after Pinto signs. Coaching?
5. Boston - just can't get over how bad they are up the middle even though the rest of the roster is strong
6. Florida - only because a tough division and those injuries
7. Detroit - getting better but just not enough horses in a tough division
8. Montreal - still building, not their time yet imo
This is pretty much how I have it. I don't think much separates 2 through 6 though. Only a couple of points.

I think there are 2 locks. The leafs finish first and Montreal finishes last. The rest is injury dependant.

Reactions: JD1

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
If you compare us with the Sabres, I think our goaltenders is way better then theirs, Yes Sabres can score goals but they also allow a lot goals against 300 to be exact, that's 29 more goals allowed then us. So I don't think Buffalo has the goaltenders to push then over the line this season.

Toronto
Buffalo
Florida
Tampa
Ottawa
Boston
Detroit
Montreal

Move Ottawa up 1 or 2 spots with an early season coaching change.
I don't understand why you're so high on the Sabres!!! They're finished last season only 5pts ahead of us and they allowed 29 more goals then us.

MoreGore

Jul 13, 2022

Tampa
Toronto
Florida

Buffalo
Ottawa
Boston

Detroit
Montreal

I have a funny feeling things are going to go a bit loopy in Toronto this year. One of the big 3 might end up being traded (or demanding a trade out). Something's going to boil over there. Tampa is a vet team that has the potential to quietly creep into the top spot while no one is looking. Florida is going to suffer from a slow start and a lot of banged up bodies not being 100%. Buffalo...it's their time to either take the next step or get out of the way. I think they'll do it.

This is pretty close to how I see it.

Toronto - Over 100 points
T-Bay - 93-105 points
Florida - 93-105 points
Buffalo - 90-105 points
Boston - 90-105 points
Ottawa - 90-100 points
Detroit - 85-100 points
Montreal - Under 85 points

Going to be a dog fight 2-7

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
This is pretty close to how I see it.

Toronto - Over 100 points
T-Bay - 93-105 points
Florida - 93-105 points
Buffalo - 90-105 points
Boston - 90-105 points
Ottawa - 90-100 points
Detroit - 85-100 points
Montreal - Under 85 points

Going to be a dog fight 2-7
We used to get 90-100 points in the late 2000’s early 2010’s with half the roster quality that we have now. Would be sad if that’s all that we could muster

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Toronto
Tampa
Florida
Boston
Buffalo
Ottawa
Detroit
Montreal

It will be close for that #4 spot and Ottawa will be in the mix. Just not willing to say Boston falls out of the top 4 but they could.. Buffalo and Ottawa will be close

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Toronto
Tampa
Buffalo
Florida
Detroit
Ottawa
Boston
Montreal

We have too many big question marks in Norris and Korpisalo for me to feel confident now.

If they both stay healthy I could see us sneaking into the playoffs.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
The AL East of hockey smh

1. Tampa Bay
2. Toronto
3. Ottawa
4. Florida
5. Boston
6. Buffalo
7. Montreal
8. Detroit

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Tampa
Toronto
Florida

Buffalo
Ottawa
Boston

Detroit
Montreal

Big three? I thought is was the Big four, which consumes roughly 50% of the salary cap….. did you demote someone?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad