Atlanta Thrashers, Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hey All,

This is actually Andrew, the Thrashers GM, using Brock's login just for this post. For some reason, I can't post using my login on HF. I am able to log in, however, it says I don't have the authority to post. And it's on every board, not just this one at HF. I noticed that my name isn't purple on the "Currently Active Users" thing, it's grey as well. Not sure what is going on there.

But anyway, I'm heading to Pittsburgh shortly to watch the Leafs take on Sidney Crosby, so I won't be able to go into the chatroom. However I am bringing my laptop along with me, so that I can check emails sporadically. I will figure out the login situation when I get back. I'll most likely just try and create a new login for the site. Unless anyone can tell me why I can't post?

For the deadline, The Thrashers are looking to move some guys. Martin Gelinas and Drake Berehhowksy are pending UFA's and will be moved to the best offer by the deadline. I'm also looking at offers for some other guys such as Dave Scatchard, Sandis Ozolinch or others. I'm not to keen on the draft this coming year, so I'd prefer roster players in trades. Also keep in mind the OV limit I must maintain.

Any offers can be made to my email, [email protected]

Keep it cool, go leafs go
Andrew Taucar

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Brock said:
Hey All,

This is actually Andrew, the Thrashers GM, using Brock's login just for this post. For some reason, I can't post using my login on HF. I am able to log in, however, it says I don't have the authority to post. And it's on every board, not just this one at HF. I noticed that my name isn't purple on the "Currently Active Users" thing, it's grey as well. Not sure what is going on there.

But anyway, I'm heading to Pittsburgh shortly to watch the Leafs take on Sidney Crosby, so I won't be able to go into the chatroom. However I am bringing my laptop along with me, so that I can check emails sporadically. I will figure out the login situation when I get back. I'll most likely just try and create a new login for the site. Unless anyone can tell me why I can't post?

For the deadline, The Thrashers are looking to move some guys. Martin Gelinas and Drake Berehhowksy are pending UFA's and will be moved to the best offer by the deadline. I'm also looking at offers for some other guys such as Dave Scatchard, Sandis Ozolinch or others. I'm not to keen on the draft this coming year, so I'd prefer roster players in trades. Also keep in mind the OV limit I must maintain.

Any offers can be made to my email, [email protected]

Keep it cool, go leafs go
Andrew Taucar

Thanks for posting this, Andrew. Does this mean you have already moved Carter and Esche? Or that you no longer intend to?

Andrew Taucar

Jan 18, 2006
Hey ok got my account working, I changed the email of the account and had to reverify or something.

Anyway yeah Doug got your offer, I'll respond to you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad