Trade: [ATL/LV] Bryan Edwards and 2023 7th for 2023 5th

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Is it me or do a lot of these SEC guys eventually end up on the Falcons roster? Edwards played at U of South Carolina.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Is it me or do a lot of these SEC guys eventually end up on the Falcons roster? Edwards played at U of South Carolina.
Not trying to be rude but I think it's just you. There's SEC guys on every team.

As for the trade, it made sense to move him since they've added so many receivers this offseason. He was likely behind guys like DRob and Keelan Cole on the depth chart.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Not trying to be rude but I think it's just you. There's SEC guys on every team.

As for the trade, it made sense to move him since they've added so many receivers this offseason. He was likely behind guys like DRob and Keelan Cole on the depth chart.

Gruden and Mayocks 2020 class was an all time stinker :facepalm:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

I should have been more specific. It seems the Falcons are quick to pounce on guys from U of Georgia and South Carolina specifically that they didn't draft. Gurley and Hurst are two recent examples.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad