Podcast (Audio) ATKM - TREVOR MOORE

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Not sure this is a great question, but I'd love to hear if he has any idea why this team has had so many late bloomers at forward including himself, Kempe, Vilardi, etc. Is there something about how players are developed or taught the system?

Thanks as always, Jesse.

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
• did he grow up playing roller hockey at RollerDome? (Played there a bit with my cousins in the 90s).

• I’m sure there will be a very diplomatic and modest answer, but how does he feel to be the first SoCal-raised player of *significant importance* to play for the kings? To put it in Jesse-and-his-*cough*-father’s vernacular, how does it feel to be the first local-boy “real king”? I think this is actually a really important milestone in the history of the franchise as it’s an indicator that it’s influence on the community is tangible.

• can you ask him about his famous hit against Chara? From what I vaguely remember, it was either his first NHL game or really early into his career. I’m sure he was trying to make an impression, but I’d love to hear him reminisce about taking on the big man!

• excluding any guys he’s gotten to play with in LA, who were his favorite Kings players to watch when he was a fan. Also, what season did he start watching Kings games/became a fan?

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Ask him how things may have been different if he was from Camarillo.

Would be cool to know what team the Kings consider their biggest rivals. Maybe they’re top 3 rivals. 1st to 3rd.

This is a great question....or are there even bonafide rivals anymore?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ask him how things may have been different if he was from Camarillo.

This is a great question....or are there even bonafide rivals anymore?
The episode already aired. Unfortunately I think Trevor Moore didn’t do a good job answering it. When I think of rivalry I think of bad blood between teams which would be cool to know which teams those actually are or aren’t. I think his answer of which games are tougher seemed to just be based upon divisional matches which tend to be tougher since there’s more at stake. I think maybe Jesse in the future when you interview another player try to address the emotional aspect of the opponents. Like which teams are on the top of the list that they just feel adrenaline towards since they don’t like that certain team. It’d be really neat to hear it.

Last edited:

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
The episode already aired. Unfortunately I think Trevor Moore didn’t do a good job answering it. When I think of rivalry I think of bad blood between teams which would be cool to know which teams those actually are or aren’t. I think his answer of which games are tougher seemed to just be based upon divisional matches which tend to be tougher since there’s more at stake. I think maybe Jesse in the future when you interview another player try to address the emotional aspect of the opponents. Like which teams are on the top of the list that they just feel adrenaline towards since they don’t like that certain team. It’d be really neat to hear it.
Some of these guys aren’t likely to answer that and potentially be bulletin board material.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00