Atd-ML#10 THE MINOR LEAGUE DRAFT

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
8 of us have voted so far

(you should have 6 eaglebelfour, as nalyd and i won't be sending you votes for our series)

get the votes in tonight or tomorrow morning if you have to carry it over!

thursday afternoon the results will be tallied

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
11 of us have voted... at least two more would be nice

if you haven't voted, do so ASAP... by noon thursday... not much longer after that

and again, if you can do a write-up of a series please PM to indicate your availability thursday afternoon or evening to do so

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I am sorry I didn't vote last night... it slipped my mind. I can get votes in within two hours - I just have to give each series a look-over from work.

As for a writeup, I wish I could, but I'm pretty sure I can't. I have a busy few days coming up and tonight is busy as well.

Hopefully we get a few others stepping up this time.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I am sorry I didn't vote last night... it slipped my mind. I can get votes in within two hours - I just have to give each series a look-over from work.
you can still vote!

it's 2am here so i'm going back to bed for another four or five long winks... and eaglebelfour said he was acdepting votes until later this afternoon...

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
As for a writeup, I wish I could, but I'm pretty sure I can't. I have a busy few days coming up and tonight is busy as well.

Hopefully we get a few others stepping up this time.
The thing is, YOU were the closest thing we've got to a commitment to do a write-up: nobody else even peeped.

And I have strep throat and a bad night's sleep so I'm no no condition to do more than one, so we'll do none this round.

We have the two divisional finals coming up and in need of writers next Wednesday. Surely we can have some GMs step up and commit to doing write-ups next Wednesday.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
We have the two divisional finals coming up and in need of writers next Wednesday. Surely we can have some GMs step up and commit to doing write-ups next Wednesday.

Sadly, it won't be me. I'll be in a car and on a train, with no net access, starting at about 2 PM Wednesday.

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Votes on the MLD championship series are to be sent to eaglebelfour on Wednesday.

Wednesday is Voting Day.

(If anyone can do write-ups for the final series then contact eaglebelfour about doing it thursday or friday.)

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
Come on guys, I only received 3 votes so far!

You have until 11:00AM ET to vote, so if you see this post in the morning, take 2 minutes and send a vote to me. If you're really in a worry, only send me the winner and forget the # of games and three stars.

Thank You.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad