Which card do you prefer?

• Habsrule

• mcfclee

Results are only viewable after voting.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Habsrule:

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls welcome to WrestleMania. Coming to you from the most famous arena in the world, from the most famous city in the world… New York City. Coming to you from Madison Square Gardens.

The Uso’s (World Tag Team Champs) VS Lucha Bros

Storyline;
The Uso’s cut a promo on how they are the greatest tag team. They are The Bloodline and nothing is stronger than blood. Lucha Bros interrupt them and say that they are brothers too so they are on an even playing field. The two have a match to determine who has the greatest bloodline in wrestling.

Big Boss Man VS Velveteen Dream

Storyline;
Velveteen Dream has been blackballed by all of wrestling for the allegations on him for sexual harassment and sending explicit photos to minors. The only person who wants anything to do with him is Big Boss Man. He wants to wrestle him and if Boss Man wins then Dream goes directly to jail.

Bron Breakker VS Kevin Nash

Storyline;
Bron goes on a complete tear. He gets called up to the main roster from NXT and runs through the roster. He is a perfect 42-0 heading into WrestleMania. He has squashed all of the lower tier guys, ran through the mid tier and has started to beat the upper card wrestlers. He says that he is invisible and can not be beat. He issues and open challenge and Kevin Nash steps right up.

Pat McAfee VS Bad Bunny VS Logan Paul

Storyline;
Bad Bunny is on the set of the Pat McAfee show. McAfee is telling Bad Bunny that he really respects him for coming over from the music world and putting on such a great showing. He won his match at WrestleMania and did great as a surprise entrant at Royal Rumble finishing in 5th place. Bad Bunny said that he put a lot of work in the performance centre. McAfee said that many wrestling fans have said that he may be the best celebrity wrestler ever. Their is a surprise phone call coming into the show and it is from Logan Paul. He tells Bunny that we was impressive but Paul barely even practiced at all before his WrestleMania match. He is the better celebrity wrestler and many fans have told him that. McAfee says that he has the best way that they can prove who is better, have a match at WrestleMania. Paul says that if they want to have a match that McAfee should join in on the fun and join in. Bunny is happy with that and encourages McAfee to join. The three men have a triple threat match.

Becky Lynch (Woman Championship) VS The Miz

Storyline;
The Miz hosts Miz TV during an episode of Raw. Miz lists that he has won WWE Championship two times, Intercontinental Championships eight times, USA Championship two times, Tag Team Championship four times, Smackdown Tag Championship two times, World Tag Team Championship two times, Mixed Match Challenge, Money in the Bank. Twenty total times he has been a Champion, he has won everything that their is to possibly win. Out comes Becky Lynch and tells Miz that him winning twenty times just means that he has lost the belt twenty times. The only belt that he needs is the one that she has. The Man Becky Lynch challenges Miz for the woman’s Championship belt.

Johnny Gargano VS Will Ospreay

Storyline;
The two men have been having a rivalry over the last few months putting on great performances against each other. The two men are at two wins a piece. They want to pay homage to MSG and make it a best of seven series. The two have a two out of three falls match.

Triple H (Heavyweight Champion) VS Diamond Dallas Page

Storyline;
Triple H is the Heavyweight Champ and starts using a new finishing move. He starts to us the Diamond Cutter. DDP gets into HHH’s face and the two men are nose to nose verbally going at it. DDP accuses Triple H of stealing his move. Triple H shoves DDP back and DDP hits Triple H with a surprise cutter. DDP then walks up the ramp, Triple H gets up and grabs his belt and the mic. He says that if DDP can beat him that he will stop using the cutter.

Motörhead accompanies Triple H out for his WrestleMania entrance.

Undertake VS Sting

Storyline;
Both are old men. Sting has said that he has accomplished everything that their is to accomplish in wrestling. The only thing that he has yet to do is beat The Undertaker. Sting challenges Undertaker to come out of retirement and face him. Undertaker declines. Sting said that of all of his time in WCW their was one opponent that he always wanted but it never happened and it was Undertaker. Sting said that he has lost all respect for Undertaker because he refuses to fight him. Undertaker then accepts under one condition, that if he wins that Sting’s career is over.

This is the promo video for the match :

-VS-

mcfclee:

Wrestlemania. MCFCLEE edition.

Location – Wembley Stadium. A ruckus UK crowd on hand for their first ever Wrestlemania.

Show opens with a classy video highlighting the monster challenger and the dominant champion. This slowly fades to the uprising of the long term grapplers, now pushing for the brass ring and the returning veterans pushing for one last shot at greatness.

Pyro and ballyhoo and we scan the millions of signs, hear the air horns and unbearable British puns from our all American commentary team.

Now down to ringside.

Opener – Tag team match London/Kendrick v Haku/Barbarian.

Haku and the Barbarian have been a monstrous team, but never seem to get the big win. They inflict a bunch of pain, but have been outwitted on a number of occasions, including by a similarly speedy team to their current opponents on a previous Wrestlemania. London and Kendrick have been on a meteoric rise in recent months and have their eyes firmly set on a tag championship match in the future. Haku and Barbarian however, intend on being nobodies stepping stone and plan on adding the wins to their already fearful resume.

Warlord vs Test.

This is a good old fashioned hoss battle. Warlord loves to go power vs power and Test will not be bullied. In the build up we saw all sorts of power challenges. Weight lifting, arm wrestling and the dreaded full nelson challenge. Test fended off most before being sucked into the unbreakable full nelson and suffering injury weeks before the big day. Test has been laser focussed on not being outsmarted or outpowered a 2nd time. This match will be quick, explosive and one of the best matches of strength the federation has ever seen.

Hardcore Championship Match – Champion Kronus vs Challenger Saturn.

This is the first of several grudge matches on the card. A successful introduction to the federation as a team saw them climb the ranks to number one contenders. After 2 failed attempts at the titles, down solely to the cheating ways of the Acclaimed things reached a boiling point. The cheers of the crowd started to swing to the champions after they clearly outsmarted the challengers and this set off our current feud. They were granted one final shot at the straps, but things turned sour when Saturn reached for the tag and saw Kronus drop to the apron. The scissoring sensations then proceeded to lay out Saturn and put him on the shelf. Saturn’s injury saw a new mean streak in Kronus. This elevated him as a singles star and his cruelty saw him take possession of the hardcore championship. Kronus started to get cocky and thought he had no challengers for the big day. Then cue Saturn’s music and a jaw dropping on our champion. Saturn laid down the challenge and Kronus had no choice but to defend against a man he knows possesses a true threat to go alongside his personal grudge.

Light Heavyweight Championship Match – Champion Jerry Lynn vs Challenger Tajiri.

This match is expected to be technical masterclass to settle a friendly rivalry. Both stars are former accomplices in a smaller promotion and have tagged at times here. The challenge was laid down by Tajiri and the odd couple dynamic begun. Being forced to team more often, but now without quite the same urgency to protect one another we sensed the friendly rivalry turn a tad tense. The crescendo of this was in the go home tv episode when a batch of green mist aimed at their opponent hit Jerry Lynn. It certainly looked accidental, but a slight hint of a smirk caught on camera suggests the accident turned happy for our challenger. This could add a little spice to an otherwise technical wonderment that should rival and classic of the mat.

World Tag Team Championship Match – Challengers The New Age Outlaws vs Champions The Acclaimed.

The return of our anti authority faction after a lengthy sabbatical came with a hunt for gold. X-Pac brought the Outlaws back with him and all sought redemption and glory. The Outlaws are as popular as ever, but the younger champions are not without their fans these days. They heavily mocked the challengers in the build up, but the promo battles simply caught the fans imagination. The charisma in these duo’s has meant the tag team scene has at times been nearing main event status. The Outlaws are the sentimental favourite, but they will only accept the win on merit.

On the go home show we felt the fans vote go backwards and forwards as each team swooned them with the mic. That battle begins again now.

Road Dogg “Oh you didn’t know? You’re a** better callllll somebodyyyyy. Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages. D-generation X proudly brings to you it’s soon to be tag team champions of the WOOORRRRLLLLLDDD. The Road Dogg Jesse James, The Badd A** Billy Gunn, THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS!” Billy Gunn “ And if you’re not down with that, we’ve got two words for ya!!!”

Platinum Max “Listen. Listen. These old men wanna battle they don’t have the tools. Being up this late is against nursing home rules. You don’t got enough teeth to be eating solids left. They were left in the ground by the palaeontologist. This comeback story is like really, really sweet, but yours aint Rocky, it’s more Apollo Creed. If you die, you die and stop pointing to your phallus, the Acclaimed keep the crown and now we’re heading to the palace!”

Bowens “LOOOONNNDDOOOONNNNN. The Acclaimed have arrived”

Intercontinental Title Triple Threat Match – Champion Kane vs Challengers Booker T and Sean O’Haire.

Kane has been a dominant champion for the past 6 months, but Booker T won his right to challenge a month prior. Sean O’Haire’s strange fascination with Kane has continued to melt in the background until a couple of weeks ago, when he snapped and attacked the montster he had been tormenting so long. As a result this match turned sour and all three men have vendettas with the others. Booker T feels his moment has been interrupted by a cocky upstart. Kane is not happy having his mind games used against him and O’Haire wants to see the world burn. Kane and Booker each blame one another for losing tag matches and challenges against the slick big man. This match has sleeper of the night written all over it as O’Haire has risen up the ranks quicky and faces two experienced grapplers who possess great crowd support. With all 3 mean destined for greatness, this could be the launching pad for any of them or the feud that consumes them and opens the gates for other stars instead.

MITB Ladder Match (winner to receive World Title Match at King of the Ring) – X-pac vs D’lo Brown vs Ken Shamrock vs Monty Brown vs Rey Mysterio vs Brock Lesnar

In the build up to the big show X-Pac came back and declared his intention to go where he has never gone before to the main event of Wrestlemania and get his hands on the prize that has eluded him. A mature and seasoned wrestler, leaving his demons behind, the stage was set at the Royal Rumble. Sadly he didn’t anticipate being left in the ring with the eventual winner, Vader. A valiant effort to be the last man eliminated, but it left a pit in his stomach.

He then got a crazy idea. X-Pac petitioned a new match. A challenge for forgotten or overlooked grapplers to get their first PPV title shot. By hanging the contract above the ring and setting aside a place at the King of the Ring. He was soon joined in agreement by D’Lo Brown. Brown has always been on the up, but never quite ridden that wave to the top. Ken Shamrock soon joined in and he, having been a champion in MMA, felt he was ready in this environment. Monty Brown was a surprise edition and the fans favourite Rey Mysterio also sought his first title run. The match was set and we were going to see a new challenger in our future…..

Until the Beast entered the fray. Disgusted that losers like these guys were in line for a title shot and fresh after a sabbatical the Beast threw his name in the ring and we have one former champion to try and keep the glass ceiling firmly intact. The new underlying story here has been the simmering rivalry that has yet to erupt between two former MMA giants, that now almost certainly must turn to blows on the grandest stage.

Women’s Championship Match – Challenger Ember Moon vs Champion Aja Kong.

Another grudge match and our first David vs Goliath type encounter is our Women’s title match. Aja Kong has decimated the competition and injured many females in recent times. Aja, like Vader, has been cruel and unrelenting, but she has done it with the title. Ember Moon was actually the first victim in a number one contenders match last year. Ember was put on the shelf, Aja took the win and then the title. Aja went on a unrivalled win streak and injured many opponents, even when the matches had been won. The streak looked like lasting a lot longer as nobody was left in the division, until Ember returned from injury to accept the open challenge, that was expected to be ignored. Aja now plans on finishing the job, so not only is the title on the line, but Ember has to fight for her career seemingly as well.

Main Event – World Championship match. Challenger Vader vs Champion Hulk Hogan.

Hulk Hogan has been reigning and defending heavyweight champion for 2 full years. In his time on top no monster or sneaky heel has been able to dethrone him. One by one challengers of all shapes and sizes have lined up and been vanquished. Hulk has been in trouble a number of times, but the biggest and baddest have ultimately failed to take the crown. Even in some epic battles with fellow fan favourites Hulk has endured to remain champion.

Many are expecting this to be no different, but Vader possesses and edge like no other. After entering 18th in the Royal Rumble, he plowed through the competition. Eliminating 9 competitors in the most dominant display in a rumble to date. Vader has a mean streak and isn’t easily fooled. Many times crowds have cheered on their heroes to try and put this big bully down, but he simply isn’t phased by occasion.

With the other big and bad hombres locking horns for other priorities the fans cannot fathom the path of destruction Vader could carve out if allowed his hands on the biggest prize. A win for Vader would end an era and with Hulk flirting with Hollywood, many question how he would recover from a signature beat down from the Mastodon. Our company and our country needs Hulk Hogan to prevail, as he so usually does.

In the build up to the match Hogan saw some jeopardy. Vader took every opportunity to sneak attack and leave the immortal laying. Understanding this is no usual challenge and the stipulation being lay on Hulk that if he took out Vader before the match, he would be stripped of his title, Hulk enlisted the help of an old friend. Enter Mr T back in the limelight looking fantastic. He is the enforcer for Hulk not only in the build up, but on the big stage. This act of desperation may just play into the psychological battle Vader will employ alongside the physical one.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Two solid cards. I was surprised that Habsrule went with old Undertaker vs old Sting, but I can understand why since it ties in to what's been hyped on the internet for so long. Miz vs Lynch was the highlight for me, and I didn't expect that to be the case. Good use of both of them and easy to picture it happening.

I like the idea of Hogan vs the ultimate monster in Vader, and I like the tag match. Surprised to see Lesnar used in that way, but your explanation makes some sense. In the end I went with mcfclee.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I went with @Habsrule here, but a lot of matches between both cards that have already happened either in the draft or in real life, Sting vs the Undertaker being one of them if I recall correctly. For me that's a big no-no.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I went with @Habsrule here, but a lot of matches between both cards that have already happened either in the draft or in real life, Sting vs the Undertaker being one of them if I recall correctly. For me that's a big no-no.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. For me Taker is my all time favourite wrestler and Sting is that one match that never happened. I knew that it has already been done in the draft a few years back but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I look at the draft as trying to create the best card that I would like to see happen. Plus I figured that using both wrestlers as old men makes the match more realistic. I know that in reality it wouldn’t be a great match compared to if they were both in their primes.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I appreciate the constructive criticism. For me Taker is my all time favourite wrestler and Sting is that one match that never happened. I knew that it has already been done in the draft a few years back but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I look at the draft as trying to create the best card that I would like to see happen. Plus I figured that using both wrestlers as old men makes the match more realistic. I know that in reality it wouldn’t be a great match compared to if they were both in their primes.

It’s not really a “criticism” for me, but more just an unwritten rule of sorts? I do appreciate you changing the context though. And more power to you to do any match you want. As I’ve said before, for me the best part of the draft is putting together something you like whether others are bought in or not. I got trounced my first year and that card still has some matches and bits that I really like and would want to see.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Mcfclee and Miz/Becky has my mind wandering to a place where Kevin Owens is dressing up as a woman and working women trying to win a ladies belt. And it not being the worst thing they’re doing at that particular time just cause KO.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Another very close call for me but I went with McFcLee. They way both cards are put together is very similar and both did very well building their matches.

The deciding factor for me in this one is I find McFcLee's builds to be a bit more creative and unique and a slightly better job on the builds as the descriptions are a bit more in-depth. That being said, I appreciate more-traditional builds as well similar to my card.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Went with mcfclee here. A card that feels like the love child of Hulkamania and later Attitude era.

Miz/Becky is a surprisingly logical match that needs some recognition, and it seems it's getting it. I really respect how you went out on a limb and against the popular choice of doing older Sting and older Taker. Stick to your vision.

Reactions: Habsrule

mcfclee

Apr 1, 2022
I thought Sting v Undertaker would kill my card to be fair. Maybe if it were prime versions it would have. Really good card there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad