Sprague Cleghorn - Jim Schoenfeld

PK#2
John Tonelli - Rick Middleton
Bill Hajt - Mark Howe​

Last edited:

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
some thoughts

since springfield doesn't match lines, i'll bump marcotte up to the 2nd line. not that murdoch is inadequate, but i think marcotte's physicality and defense will be very effective against selanne.
marcotte may be a better offensive player anyway.

tonelli--gretzky--cook
marcotte--federko--middleton
bobrov--goyette--sandstrom
murdoch--kasper--preston

i don't have a problem with 1st line vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd. tonelli and marcotte are very gritty, defensively strong players who can handle bathgate and selanne.

gretzky was almost never shut down, so i don't think park and mantha are able to shut down my top line, but park--mantha is a very strong pair, and at home, we'll try to take advantage of the weaker pairings.

i have the far superior top line. the best offensive player in history with a power forward goal scorer on his wing. 12 art rosses, 8 goal scoring crowns.
99 and cook are the 2 best goal scorers in the series.

i think i have the better group of C's.

times in top 10 in scoring:
gretzky: 16
ullman: 8
federko: 5
goyette: 3
smith: 1
tkaczuk: 1

pit martin is clearly superior offensively to kasper.

of course, ullman was a great forechecker and 2 way player, but gretzky's offensive advantage is huge.

although goyette started as a checker for the '50s habs dynasty, he was a better offensive player than tkaczuk.
in tkaczuk's best offensive season (23 years old), goyette (age 37) still outscored him.
tkaczuk also brings defense, physicality and faceoff skill, while goyette brings defense and faceoff skill.

smith was a better defensive player than federko, but i think federko's offensive advantage puts him ahead.

springfield's C's are better defensively than mine, but i think the offensive advantage more than makes up the difference.

i think the skating ability, vision and playmaking ability of howe and cleghorn will be able to get through springfield's LW lock.
although patrick and marois are good puck movers, the 2nd and 3rd pairings don't have the same ability, so they'll have to do more dump and chase.

2 of springfield's top forwards, bathgate and selanne, were not great playoff performers.
i think it's more of an issue for bathgate. with the NYR, bathgate was one of the best scorers of the O6, but he led his teams in playoff scoring only once of 7 playoff appearances. he was usually outscored in the playoffs by undrafted players.

dryden is certainly a better goalie than lumley. fortunately for me, the match-ups are dryden vs lada's offense, and lumley vs springfield's offense, and there, the matchup is more even.

i think lumley is a very underrated goalie. twice voted best goalie ahead of sawchuk. he held the single season SO record for 17 years before esposito broke it in '70.

from '53 to '55, lumley averaged 10 SO per season (in a 70 game schedule), only slightly behind sawchuk, (averaged 11 per season in the same span) even though sawchuk was on the perennial president's trophy winner and lumley played for the mediocre maple leafs.

game 7 record of 4-1, 1.60 GAA and 2 wins in OT.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
In brief (because I haven't got much time):

- you're opening up a big can of worms going after Andy Bathgate's playoff record, nik. If so inclined, I could carve a pretty good chunk out of Bill Cook's playoff record (even comparing it to Murray Murdoch's), but I don't think that's really necessary. I see Cook and Bathgate as virtual equals who both fit well in their assigned roles on the team. Cook has the advantage in leadership, but on the ice, there is little to differentiate the two in terms of overall performance.

- As much as I was a fan of his during his time on the island, John Tonelli is simply not as good a player as Bill Barber. Tonelli's only real advantage over Barber probably lies in his strength along the boards, but he falls well behind Barber in terms of offensive ability, skating, leadership, etc. I think Barber flies under the radar a bit because he was such a consistent and steady player and didn't get the headlines of his teammates, but at least in terms of his offensive contributions, this may be somewhat illuminating:

Bill Barber career points-per-game (regular season): .98
Bobby Clarke career points-per-game (regular season): 1.06

Bill Barber career points-per-game (postseason): .84
Bobby Clarke career points-per-game (postseason): .88

Not nearly as much of a difference as their respective reputations would lead us to believe. Clarke was the leader of that team and got most of the individual glory, but Bill Barber was easily the second most important skater on those great Flyers teams, and often their best goal-scorer. I think his defensive skills and general all-around game are well-established now. John Tonelli was a great support player, but in no way does he realistically compare to Bill Barber in a scoringline role. Tonelli was never asked to be one of his team's offensive leaders, in the regular season or playoffs. Bill Barber did it season after season. Also, although Tonelli was a good checker, he wasn't particularly fast, which is a serious issue against Bathgate and Selanne.

The large gap between Barber and Tonelli and Tonelli's problems in matching speed with Springfield's right wings will go a long way to evening out the advantage that Lada holds in Gretzky. Gretzky is Lada's only clear advantage in the series.

- Lada's achilles heel is its second pairing, which is arguably the worst in the draft. I have already made my feelings on James Patrick clear, but it should be noted that outside of his one all-star season, Schoenfeld appeared on the Norris radar exactly once more in his career, placing 12th. I view Schoenfeld as a mediocre #4 with skating and offensive limitations. James Patrick doesn't belong on a second pairing, at all.

Neither of Lada's second pairing defensemen can hold a candle to Springfield's #4, Zdeno Chara, nevermind Hod Stuart. Chara-Stuart may be the best 2nd pairing in the draft, and they are matched by maybe the worst. Springfield will enjoy a very substantial advantage in secondary scoring by dint of the extreme difference in quality of the second defensive pairings. Selanne - Smith - Northcott faced much stronger defensive players in real life.

*One point on strategy: although Keenan won't be matching lines in this series, Springfield will use last line change to put out the top line against Lada's second pairing whenever the opportunity presents itself. When it occurs, Barber - Ullman - Bathgate bearing down on Schoenfeld - Patrick is a terrifying matchup for Lada.*

- Harry Lumley's got basically two seasons that could be considered special: 53-54 and 54-55. If we look at the Leafs' roster in 53-54, we see a team that is anything but mediocre defensively. Here is that Toronto teams' starting defense:

Horton - Flaman
Thomson - Boivin
Morrison - Bolton

...wow. I'm not precisely sure about the bottom pairings, but Horton-Flaman was definitely the #1 unit, and what a unit it must have been. Leo Boivin was still young (21), so I don't want to distort the picture too much, but all of the other defensemen were fully in their primes. I think a lot of goalies could have led the league in shutouts behind that unit.

54-55 stands up well for Lumley, as he won 1st team all-star honors in spite of the fact that Toronto foolishly traded Flaman and Boivin to the Bruins in the offseason. But we shouldn't overrate Lumley based on his rather limited regular season honors, as one of his two all-star seasons came behind a defense that would be pretty good by ATD standards, and was incredible by real-life standards. Lumley was a nice, consistent performer in his career, but he's nothing very close to Ken Dryden, and that's without examining the men's respective postseason records, which should not be necessary.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
In brief (because I haven't got much time):

- you're opening up a big can of worms going after Andy Bathgate's playoff record, nik. If so inclined, I could carve a pretty good chunk out of Bill Cook's playoff record (even comparing it to Murray Murdoch's), but I don't think that's really necessary. I see Cook and Bathgate as virtual equals who both fit well in their assigned roles on the team. Cook has the advantage in leadership, but on the ice, there is little to differentiate the two in terms of overall performance.
1. as has already been established, playoff scoring in cook's era was extremely low.
it is much harder to get an idea of playoff performance when only 1 or 2 goals are scored in an entire series. double digits was a huge accomplishment.

2. cook's scoring was more consistent than bathgate's.

'27: led in scoring in both regular season and playoffs.
'28: 3rd, 2nd overall in playoffs
'29: 2nd, no points in playoffs (NYR scored 5 goals in 6 games.)
'30: 2nd, 5th in playoffs.
'31: led NYR in both.
'32: 1st, 3rd on team (5th overall)
'33: 1st, 3rd overall
'34: 5th, 3rd, no points (only 2 players had points)
'35: 2nd, 2nd

bill cook was not always the star of his team. he was sometimes outscored by boucher and bun cook, and once finished as low as 5th on the team.

bathgate led NYR in scoring for 8 seasons by a wide margin, often outscoring number 2 on the team by 20-30%. but only once did he lead his team in playoff scoring.
his playoff record is very similar to marcel dionne's.

another factor is that cook is playing with gretzky, who boosted the scoring of everyone who played with him; while bathgate is your team's best offensive player.

- As much as I was a fan of his during his time on the island, John Tonelli is simply not as good a player as Bill Barber. Tonelli's only real advantage over Barber probably lies in his strength along the boards, but he falls well behind Barber in terms of offensive ability, skating, leadership, etc. I think Barber flies under the radar a bit because he was such a consistent and steady player and didn't get the headlines of his teammates, but at least in terms of his offensive contributions, this may be somewhat illuminating:

Bill Barber career points-per-game (regular season): .98
Bobby Clarke career points-per-game (regular season): 1.06

Bill Barber career points-per-game (postseason): .84
Bobby Clarke career points-per-game (postseason): .88

Not nearly as much of a difference as their respective reputations would lead us to believe. Clarke was the leader of that team and got most of the individual glory, but Bill Barber was easily the second most important skater on those great Flyers teams, and often their best goal-scorer. I think his defensive skills and general all-around game are well-established now. John Tonelli was a great support player, but in no way does he realistically compare to Bill Barber in a scoringline role. Tonelli was never asked to be one of his team's offensive leaders, in the regular season or playoffs. Bill Barber did it season after season.
i agree that barber is better than tonelli.
tonelli was an offensive leader in '85. 100p, 3rd on NYI, finished just outside the top 10 in scoring.
b/c gretzky increased the scoring of everyone who played with him, the offensive gap is smaller.

Also, although Tonelli was a good checker, he wasn't particularly fast, which is a serious issue against Bathgate and Selanne.
park, your best defensive player, wasn't a great skater, will he struggle? chara's lateral mobility is terrible, and he's easily beat to the outside.
those seem to be bigger issues than a LW.

i think the bigger issue is whether barber will actually be on his skates long enough to defend cook. :sarcasm:

tonelli's speed isn't a concern b/c howe, cleghorn and patrick were all great skaters.

The large gap between Barber and Tonelli and Tonelli's problems in matching speed with Springfield's right wings will go a long way to evening out the advantage that Lada holds in Gretzky. Gretzky is Lada's only clear advantage in the series.
the gap between barber and tonelli isn't that big, expecially since tonelli's playing with gretzky, and it doesn't in any way make up for the advantage of having 99. that's just a bizarre statement.

gretzky is by far the best player in the series. he and cook give me a very large primary scoring advantage.

i think my top pairing is at least as good as springfield's. park is the best, but i don't think cleghorn is much behind him, while howe is a big step above mantha.
both howe and cleghorn were very good defensively; their offensive ability is a crucial part of my first unit, and their skating ability will allow us to break through the LW lock, and defend springfield's speedy forwards.

my starting 5 is a big advantage.

art rosses: 12
hart: 9
hart finalist: 16
goal scoring titles: 8
playoff scoring titles: 5

springfield's starting 5:
AR: 0
hart: 1
finalist: 4
goals: 1
playoff scoring: 1

- Harry Lumley's got basically two seasons that could be considered special: 53-54 and 54-55. If we look at the Leafs' roster in 53-54, we see a team that is anything but mediocre defensively. Here is that Toronto teams' starting defense:

Horton - Flaman
Thomson - Boivin
Morrison - Bolton

...wow. I'm not precisely sure about the bottom pairings, but Horton-Flaman was definitely the #1 unit, and what a unit it must have been. Leo Boivin was still young (21), so I don't want to distort the picture too much, but all of the other defensemen were fully in their primes. I think a lot of goalies could have led the league in shutouts behind that unit.
hmm, didn't you say that pretty much all the d-men from those defensive maple leaf teams were overrated? now you are saying "wow," and that many goalies could have recorded a lot of SO behind them.

lumley knocked sawchuk onto the 2nd AS team. sawchuk had kelly, pronovost and goldham in front of him.

montreal had harvey, johnson, bouchard, st. laurent. also better than toronto's d-corps.

look at the '60s leafs, maybe the best defensive teams of the O6.

'60: 5 SO
'61: 2 SO
'62: 3 SO
'63: 2 SO
'64: 8 SO
'65: 4 SO

those are teams with peak horton (not the young horton that lumley played with), bower, keon, stanley, brewer, baun, armstrong, kelly, pulford, etc. they played a tight-checking style and yet bower only managed about 5 SO per season. what a chump.

lumley's SO record stood for 17 years. the '54 leafs D-corps isn't anywhere close to the best during that span. it was probably the 3rd best of the 6 teams that season.

it's also a bit ironic, b/c your criticism of lumley has been leveled at dryden so often.
if ever a goalie had an incredible d-corps in front of him, it was dryden.

'71:
tremblay
lapointe
harper
laperierre
savard
p bouchard

'73:
lapointe
savard
robinson
laperierre
roberts
murdoch

'77
robinson
lapointe
savard
bouchard
roberts
nyrop
chartraw

of course, i don't think dryden was a product of his team any more than lumley was of his.

54-55 stands up well for Lumley, as he won 1st team all-star honors in spite of the fact that Toronto foolishly traded Flaman and Boivin to the Bruins in the offseason. But we shouldn't overrate Lumley based on his rather limited regular season honors, as one of his two all-star seasons came behind a defense that would be pretty good by ATD standards, and was incredible by real-life standards. Lumley was a nice, consistent performer in his career, but he's nothing very close to Ken Dryden, and that's without examining the men's respective postseason records, which should not be necessary.
'55 proves that the '54 D-corps was not the reason for lumley's excellence. based on lumley finishing 2nd in hart voting to non-AS kennedy, it seems lumley should have won the hart in '55.

i think that bolded part is interesting b/c of what you wrote later.

- Lada's achilles heel is its second pairing, which is arguably the worst in the draft. I have already made my feelings on James Patrick clear, but it should be noted that outside of his one all-star season, Schoenfeld appeared on the Norris radar exactly once more in his career, placing 12th. I view Schoenfeld as a mediocre #4 with skating and offensive limitations. James Patrick doesn't belong on a second pairing, at all.
you noted above that thomson, who made the 2nd AS team in a weak period (glen harmon and hy buller?), boivin, morrison and bolton, who never made the AS team, are part of a very ATD good D-corps.
then you argue that norris finalist schoenfeld and patrick are not really worthy of being on the 2nd pairing...

can you explain to me how 2 undrafted players and 2 not great defensive d-men with 2 2nd AS selections in a weak period make up 2/3 of a very good ATD D-corps?

horton is a big name, but he was 24 years old, and didn't make the AS team again for 9 seasons.

Neither of Lada's second pairing defensemen can hold a candle to Springfield's #4, Zdeno Chara, nevermind Hod Stuart. Chara-Stuart may be the best 2nd pairing in the draft, and they are matched by maybe the worst.
i won't argue with hod stuart, since i am, of course, a big fan.

i do agree that you have a clearly better 2nd pairing, but you are exaggerating how much better, chara especially. schoenfeld was a very good defensive d-man, superior defensively to chara. chara's advantage comes from his offense and freakish size.
chara is not great in his own end. there are quite a few d-men in the NHL today who are better in the defensive zone.

norris '80:
robinson
salming
schoenfeld
bourque
howe

where would chara finish there in his best season?

if chara switched eras, he wouldn't be close to the norris. chara benefits from weak competition for norris/AS spots.
a certain gaffe prone maple leaf d-man and an offensive d-man from tampa bay have made the 2nd AS team in recent years.

Springfield will enjoy a very substantial advantage in secondary scoring by dint of the extreme difference in quality of the second defensive pairings. Selanne - Smith - Northcott faced much stronger defensive players in real life.
selanne, smith and northcott mostly faced much weaker players.

you are also conflating defensive ability with norris voting.

dion phaneuf isn't even the best defensively on his own team, and he's a norris finalist this season. (and for similar reasons as chara--goals, physicality)

the defensive difference in the 2 pairings is not very big. the offensive difference is.

schoenfeld and patrick were both very reliable defensive players. schoenfeld was a defensive stalwart, similar to derian hatcher. patrick wasn't elite, but he was a very good 2 way d-man with great skating ability.

i realize you're trying to focus on something to get others to focus on it, but i think overdoing it.

i disagree that springfield has a very substantial advantage in secondary scoring.

my 2nd C is better than yours, and my 3rd C is about as good as your 2nd. i think my 3rd line has more scoring potential than yours. my top 2 D have more offensive ability than yours.

i do agree that your 2nd line is better.

primary scoring is also more important than secondary, and there my advantage is large.

Last edited:

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
1. as has already been established, playoff scoring in cook's era was extremely low. bill cook was not always the star of his team. he was sometimes outscored by boucher and bun cook, and once finished as low as 5th on the team.

Compared to his own teammates, Cook's playoff performances on a very good Rangers team are consistently underwhelming. The scoring era doesn't get him off the hook here. I don't have the energy for an in-depth dissection of Bill Cook right now, but your own Murray Murdoch outscored him a couple of times in the playoffs, and for whatever reason, he was consistently the lesser part of the Bread Line.

bathgate led NYR in scoring for 8 seasons by a wide margin, often outscoring number 2 on the team by 20-30%. but only once did he lead his team in playoff scoring. his playoff record is very similar to marcel dionne's.

Bathgate's problem is that other teams completely keyed on him in the playoffs as the Rangers' offense pretty much began and ended with Andy. He was the only reason those teams made the playoffs to begin with most of the time. When he had the chance later in his career to compete on good teams, Bathgate was excellent in the playoffs. He scored the clincher for the Leafs in game 7 in his first Stanley Cup finals and led the league in postseason goal-scoring (past his prime) for the Wings. Hearing Andy compared to Marcel Dionne makes my blood boil a bit.

park, your best defensive player, wasn't a great skater, will he struggle?

Nonsense. Park was an extremely good skater until the knee injury. It is a credit to his abilities that he was able to sustain his productivity on bad knees later in his career, but Park in his prime was a great skater. I have a lot of respect for you, nik, but you seem to be playing a little fast and loose with the facts.

my starting 5 is a big advantage.

art rosses: 12
hart: 9
hart finalist: 16
goal scoring titles: 8
playoff scoring titles: 5

springfield's starting 5:
AR: 0
hart: 1
finalist: 4
goals: 1
playoff scoring: 1

We all know how good Wayne Gretzky was. You make it look like the imbalance stretches across the entire unit, which is patently untrue.

hmm, didn't you say that pretty much all the d-men from those defensive maple leaf teams were overrated?

This is seriously beginning to annoy me. I don't appreciate having my words twisted in such a disingenuous manner. My comments were specifically directed at Thomson, Stanowski, Mortson, et al - the defensive core of the late 40's Leafs dynasty, not the team that Lumley played for. While I don't think highly of Jimmy Thomson as a #2 ATD defenseman, as a 2nd pairing real-world defenseman, he's obviously quite good. At what point did I ever so much as mention Horton, Flaman and Boivin?

can you explain to me how 2 undrafted players and 2 not great defensive d-men with 2 2nd AS selections in a weak period make up 2/3 of a very good ATD D-corps?

It is unclear to me why I should have to explain to you the difference between "pretty good" (what I said in your quote) and "very good". The bottom 2 from that Leafs team aren't ATD players, but I think most people would consider a top-4 of Horton, Flaman, Thomson, Boivin strong in their own end even by ATD standards.

i do agree that you have a clearly better 2nd pairing, but you are exaggerating how much better, chara especially. schoenfeld was a very good defensive d-man, superior defensively to chara. chara's advantage comes from his offense and freakish size.
chara is not great in his own end. there are quite a few d-men in the NHL today who are better in the defensive zone.

norris '80:
robinson
salming
schoenfeld
bourque
howe

where would chara finish there in his best season?

I have no idea where Chara would finish if he switched eras. If you're implying that Schoenfeld at his peak was superior to Chara at his you're pretty far from the mark. The fact that Schoenfeld was able to get that much Norris love during his one year peak and that this was also the era of Rod Langway's Norris wins undercuts quite effectively the argument that Schoenfeld's lack of Norris votes outside of 1980 was due to him being primarily a defensive defenseman. Schoenfeld's lack of Norris love beyond his one year peak is a result of him being mostly not that great. I think he's a legitimate ATD 2nd pairing player, but not a particularly high end one. Better than Chara in his own zone? Ehh...there's not much sense in making sweeping value statements about players that we've all seen.

Comparing Schoenfeld to Derian Hatcher doesn't really help your cause. They are rather similar, for better or worse.

Last edited:

FissionFire

Dec 22, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
www.redwingscentral.com
I'm interested to hear how Springfield plans to slow down Gretzky. Tkaczuk and Martin don't strike me as players who can limit Wayne offensively to any significant degree, and the Park/Mantha combo is nice but not one that screams Gretzky shutdown tandem to me. If you can't stop Gretzky, you won't stop Cook or Tonelli either.

Dryden and Lumley will probably both be facing 50 shots a game.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Compared to his own teammates, Cook's playoff performances on a very good Rangers team are consistently underwhelming. The scoring era doesn't get him off the hook here. I don't have the energy for an in-depth dissection of Bill Cook right now, but your own Murray Murdoch outscored him a couple of times in the playoffs, and for whatever reason, he was consistently the lesser part of the Bread Line.
era is a very big part of it. secondary players show well on almost all teams' playoff scoring in that era.
it happens fairly often today in defensive series.

'30 canadiens:
morenz led his team in regular season scoring by over 50%.

playoffs:
morenz outscored by battleship leduc, pit lepine and nick wasnie.

'31 canadiens:
morenz again leads his team in scoring by 50%, and also wins the art ross.
joliat is 2nd on the team.

playoffs:
leading canadiens scorers are johnny gagnon, pit lepine, georges mantha, nick wasnie.

the habs won the cup in '30 and '31.

'36 DRW:
marty barry was 2nd overall in scoring, and 3rd overall in goals. he had fewer goals in the playoffs than defensive d-man bucko macdonald or than john sorrell, who was the team leader in playoff scoring.
larry aurie, who finished 8th overall in goals, and led the league the next season, was 3rd on DRW in scoring and only a few points behind barry.

in the playoffs, he was 11th on the team in scoring, and 9th on the team in goals.

'35 maroons:
baldy northcott was 5th in maroons scoring
cy wentworth was 10th on the team in scoring.

they tied for the overall playoff scoring lead.

herb cain was 8th overall in goals, just 5 behind 2nd place, but he had 1 point in the playoffs.

ken doraty, a marginal player who played 105 NHL games, and was in and out of the NHL his whole career, managed to lead the '33 finalist leafs in playoff scoring, and was 3rd in '34.
for those 2 playoffs, he outscored conacher, jackson, primeau, clancy, bailey, thoms, etc.

conacher and jackson both won art rosses in the early-mid '30s.

Bathgate's problem is that other teams completely keyed on him in the playoffs as the Rangers' offense pretty much began and ended with Andy. He was the only reason those teams made the playoffs to begin with most of the time. When he had the chance later in his career to compete on good teams, Bathgate was excellent in the playoffs. He scored the clincher for the Leafs in game 7 in his first Stanley Cup finals and led the league in postseason goal-scoring (past his prime) for the Wings. Hearing Andy compared to Marcel Dionne makes my blood boil a bit.
is that not a very similar situation to dionne? dionne was the offensive engine of his teams, and was keyed on. dionne had some very good playoff performances also.

maybe i'm wrong about this, but bathgate was by far the best offensive player on his team in the regular season, but was usually not in the playoffs.

i'm not sure i buy that bathgate struggled b/c other teams completely keyed on him in the playoffs.
since NYR had an almost one man offense, wouldn't they have done that in the regular season?

this was the O6, so the playoff teams weren't really any different than the teams he faced in the regular season, unless bathgate racked up huge numbers against the weaker teams, while struggling against the stronger ones.

the strong teams of the O6 generally had great depth, so the much inferior NYR scorers who outscored bathgate in the playoffs were still facing good defensive players and a great goalie.

the very large difference between my best offensive player and yours is even larger in the playoffs.

Nonsense. Park was an extremely good skater until the knee injury. It is a credit to his abilities that he was able to sustain his productivity on bad knees later in his career, but Park in his prime was a great skater. I have a lot of respect for you, nik, but you seem to be playing a little fast and loose with the facts.
i don't think park was an extremely good skater. he wasn't bad at all, but i wouldn't say extremely good. maybe this is just semantics.
this isn't really relevant, b/c i only brought it up b/c you made an issue of tonelli's lack of speed being a problem. i already said that most great defensive players aren't excellent skaters so speed isn't a significant issue.

We all know how good Wayne Gretzky was. You make it look like the imbalance stretches across the entire unit, which is patently untrue.
obviously, gretzky skews the numbers, but even ignoring gretzky, my first unit has more scoring titles and times as a hart finalist.
i'm saying the players on my first unit generally had higher peaks than yours, and that will only be exacerbated by the presence of gretzky.

This is seriously beginning to annoy me. I don't appreciate having my words twisted in such a disingenuous manner. My comments were specifically directed at Thomson, Stanowski, Mortson, et al - the defensive core of the late 40's Leafs dynasty, not the team that Lumley played for. While I don't think highly of Jimmy Thomson as a #2 ATD defenseman, as a 2nd pairing real-world defenseman, he's obviously quite good. At what point did I ever so much as mention Horton, Flaman and Boivin?
OK, you're right, sorry, i misremembered. probably b/c of thomson.

what exactly makes the late '40s leafs D overrated, and the leafs D of a few years later so different? just a weaker period?

this is not a particularly relevant issue either, b/c none of those d-men are playing. you are overrating the defense in front of lumley.
several NHL teams in that season had better D-corps.

I have no idea where Chara would finish if he switched eras. If you're implying that Schoenfeld at his peak was superior to Chara at his you're pretty far from the mark. The fact that Schoenfeld was able to get that much Norris love during his one year peak and that this was also the era of Rod Langway's Norris wins undercuts quite effectively the argument that Schoenfeld's lack of Norris votes outside of 1980 was due to him being primarily a defensive defenseman. Schoenfeld's lack of Norris love beyond his one year peak is a result of him being mostly not that great. I think he's a legitimate ATD 2nd pairing player, but not a particularly high end one. Better than Chara in his own zone? Ehh...there's not much sense in making sweeping value statements about players that we've all seen.

Comparing Schoenfeld to Derian Hatcher doesn't really help your cause. They are rather similar, for better or worse.

it's not really just that schoenfeld was a defensive d-man, it's that his competition was stronger.

i don't think schoenfeld is that great, either, but (correct me if i'm wrong) you are arguing that your forwards will run wild on him and patrick b/c they didn't do very well in norris voting.
i'm only saying that defensive ability and norris voting aren't strongly correlated.

do you really think chara is better defensively than hatcher was?

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
Before the last series, I said the key for Springfield was stopping Apps and Howe. Now the key is stopping Gretzky and Cook. Have fun with this one, boys.

I'm not worried about the playoff records for Bathgate or Cook. Guess what? When they played, it was tough to put up points in the playoffs. When Bathgate played, he was the Rangers' only real threat. Teams keyed on him. And he had a lot of great defensive defencemen and defensive forwards keying on him. He had to face a goalie like Plante, Hall or Bower in the first round. Very tough to put up points.

When Cook played, 2-1 was an above-average offensive game. Nuff said.

That's why I don't make a big deal about offensive numbers for pre-expansion players. I'm more concerned about Norm Ullman's failure to produce in the playoffs beyond 1966, than I am about Bathgate's playoff record. That being said, Ullman's playoff record in the O6 era speaks volumes.

In the last series, a guy like Chara was important for Springfield. In this round, it's more of a guy like Mantha or Burrows who will be critical. A little smarter than Chara. That's not to say Chara isn't smart. He is. And he will have some advantages against Lada's smaller forwards. (Although he could be in a lot of trouble if he ever winds up out there against Middleton).

Lada's one of the few teams that can trot out three offensive lines. That's to their advantage. Buffalo and Detroit are the only teams that can score like Lada. And they're bolstered by some defencemen who can definitely score.

I like Lada's 1-2 punch on defence more than I like Springfield's (and that's nothing against Springfield's top two of Park/Mantha). But Springfield's depth is much better. Chara and Stuart are both better than Schoenfeld or Patrick.

One other thing that this series comes down to: each team has a considerable edge over the other. Springfield has a big edge in net. I like Lumley. He backstopped Detroit to a title, and he was saddled with some really terrible teams. But he's a step back from Dryden, who rates among the best ever.

But Lada has a big edge behind the bench. Keenan's a solid ATD coach. Ivan might be the No. 4 coach of all-time. And on a team loaded with hockey sense and skill, he's a perfect fit.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 1: Lada at Springfield

It was an all out war in game one of the RL Division finals. Both goaltenders were putting on a show early. Neither team could get much going early. Lada got off to a much better start than they did against Detroit. Instead of being shut out in the first two games, they scored first mid-way through the second period. Cleghorn found Gretzky behind the net and he set up Cook on a typically great 99 play. A few minutes later Teemu Selanne stole a pass at his own blue lien and beat Lumley in the top right corner. Shots were close to even after two periods and the play was very even. Gretzky gave his team another lead mid-way thorugh the third period. Mark Howe hit him with a feed through the neutral zone and Gretzky sent his shot top corner from the top of the circle. It looked like Lada might steal one on the road. However, Mike Keenan yanked Ken Dryden early and Springfield immediately responded. Brad Park held the puck in at the line on a clearing attempt, he found Ullman in the corner, Ullman carried it out to the half boards and fired a bad angle shot... the puck got mixed up in all the feet in front of the net and Andy Bathgate pounced on it to tie the game. The two teams went to war in overtime and Harry Lumley played perhaps his best hockey of the playoffs. He stopped 15 shots in the first overtime to keep the game tied. Lada dominated the second overtime, but Ken Dryden stopped all 8 shots he faced. With time running down, Brad Park broke up a Federko/Middleton two on 1 with a poke check that found Norm Ullman's stick in the neutral zone. Ullman turned back up ice and let a snap shot go from 20 feet out. The puck deflected off of James Patrick's stick and in. The crowd roared and Springfield walked away with the win.

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
No Scoring

PERIOD 2
Лада Тольятти at 11:25 - Bill Cook from Wayne Gretzky and Sprague Cleghorn
Springfield Isotopes at 7:54 - Teemu Selanne (unassisted)

PERIOD 3
Лада Тольятти at 7:57 - Wayne Gretzky from Mark Howe
Springfield Isotopes at 1:19 - Andy Bathgate from Norm Ullman and Brad Park

OVERTIME PERIOD 1
No Scoring

OVERTIME PERIOD 2
Springfield Isotopes at 3:33 - Norm Ullman from Brad Park

THREE STARS
1) Norm Ullman SPR (1 goal, 1 assist)
2) Wayne Gretzky LAD (1 goal, 1 assist)
3) Brad Park SPR (2 assists)

SCORING
Лада Тольятти 0 1 1 0 2
Springfield Isotopes 0 1 1 1 3

SHOTS
Лада Тольятти 9 14 11 10 44
Springfield Isotopes 12 8 9 22 51

POWER PLAYS
Лада Тольятти 0 for 4
Springfield Isotopes 0 for 2

Last edited:

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 2: Lada at Springfield (Springfield leads 1-0)

The power play outage continued in game two. So far in the series netiher team has taken advantage of a single power play opportunity in this series. Big credit to both goaltenders and to the penalty killers. It looked like we were headed for another scoreless first period and relatively little action when James Patrick sprung Federko and Middleton on a 2 on 1. Instead of giving it up like they had in game 1's overtime, Federko faked shooting and slid a pass through Brad Park's legs to Middleton for the goal. They couldn't make up for the game 1 turnover, but they gave their team a good start. Lumley continued his great play in the second period stopping 20 shots to start the game. It wouldn't last forever. Lumley gave up a fat rebound on Bobby Smith's shot late in the period, and Baldy Northcott found a wide open net to tie the game. The goal gave the crowd a lift and things got physical at the end of the second. Neither goalie would give anything up to start the third period. It looked like we were surely headed for another overtime. With just over 5 minutes to go Mark Howe gave the puck to Gretzky on the rush, the Great One dropped it back to Cleghorn who drove a one timer past Dryden to give Lada a late lead. For the second straight game Mike Keenan yanked Dryden with over a minute and a half to play.

Last edited:

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
Howe stole the puck in the corner and sent it the length of the ice DING right off the iron. Park collected it, he fired a long pass to Ullman who tipped it in around behind the net. Bathgate beat Howe to the puck, muscled him off it and stunned Lumley with a quick wrap-around. The puck just slipped underneath Apple Cheek's pads to give Springfield their second come from behind goal in as many games. Lada looked devastated while the crowd in Sprinfield were on their feet. Neither team could really get much going in the first Overtime. Sprigfield's left win lock was really controlling the tempo of the game, and both goalies were making the easy saves. Into the second period the 'topes opened it by peppering Lumley with some chances. He hed them in for the first few minutes. Off a draw inside of the Lada zone, Gretzky got it back to Howe. Howe sent it up the boards to Cook who raced in down the right side. He wound up for a slap shot, but instead fed Gretzky across the front of the net for a tap in overtime winner. Lada recovered from the devastation of a second straight blown lead and won in double overtime to tie the series. Two double overtime games in Springfield and everyone goes home exhausted.

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
Лада Тольятти at 3:55 - Rick Middleton from Bernie Federko and James Patrick

PERIOD 2
Springfield Isotopes at 3:07 - Baldy Northcott from Bobby Smith

PERIOD 3
Лада Тольятти at 5:31 - Sprague Cleghorn from Wayne Gretzky and Mark Howe
Springfield Isotopes at 0:51 - Andy Bathgate from Norm Ullman and Brad Park

OVERTIME PERIOD 1
No Scoring

OVERTIME PERIOD 2
Лада Тольятти at 16:16 - Wayne Gretzky from Bill Cook and Mark Howe

THREE STARS
1) Wayne Gretzky LAD (1 goal, 1 assist)
2) Andy Bathgate SPR (1 goal)
3) Harry Lumley LAD (37 saves)

SCORING
Лада Тольятти 1 0 1 1 3
Springfield Isotopes 0 1 1 0 2

SHOTS
Лада Тольятти 6 7 8 10 31
Springfield Isotopes 9 12 8 10 39

POWER PLAYS
Лада Тольятти 0 for 2
Springfield Isotopes 0 for 4

Last edited:

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 3: Springfield at Lada (Series tied at 1)

For the third consecutive game neither team scored a power play goal. Fatigue was obviously starting to set in as the shots for both teams wern't as crisp, the hits wern't as hard, the hand-eye wasn't as sharp. Only the goaltenders really looked on their game through the first two periods in Lada. Ken Dryden had the crowd on him all game long, but he was able to block out the home fans (who never expected to be in the third round) and stop all 23 shots he faced in the first two periods. For the third straight game Lada scored first. Gretzky got the puck to Mark Howe at the point, and his shot went through a crowd and fooled a screened Dryden. Could Lada FINALLY hold on to a lead?

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
No... for the third consecutive game they went to overtime. Keenan didn't have to pull Dryden this time. Ullman tipped in a Mantha shot to tie the game with 3:08 left in the game. Lada couldn't believe it. Tommy Ivan immediately called time out to calm his team down so their obvious frustration didn't give away the game in the final few minutes. Both teams played a very cautious finish to the third and start to the overtime. Ivan started double shifting Gretzky out tehre with Marcotte and Middleton. It paid off. Hajt got him the puck, Gretzky gained the blue line and fed a perfect backhande pass to Marcott for the one timer in the slot. The crowd exploded in jubilation as this underdog Lada team had blown late leads three times in a row, but still had a 2-1 series lead.

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
No Scoring

PERIOD 2
No Scoring

PERIOD 3
Лада Тольятти at 10:34 - Mark Howe from Wayne Gretzky and John Tonelli
Springfield Isotopes at 3:08 - Norm Ullman from Silvio Mantha

OVERTIME PERIOD 1
Лада Тольятти at 8:52 - Don Marcotte from Wayne Gretzky and Bill Hajt

THREE STARS
1) Wayne Gretzky LAD (2 assists)
2) Don Marcotte LAD (1 goal)
3) Ken Dryden SPR (30 saves)

SCORING
Springfield Isotopes 0 0 1 0 1
Лада Тольятти 0 0 1 1 2

SHOTS
Springfield Isotopes 9 7 6 3 25
Лада Тольятти 11 12 7 8 32

POWER PLAYS
Springfield Isotopes 0 for 6
Лада Тольятти 0 for 8

Last edited:

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 4: Springfield at Lada (Lada leads 2 games to 1)

You couldn't possibly wipe the smile off the faces of Lada fans heading into game 4. They had the best forward in the game leading them to upset after upset in the playoffs. This squad that no one expected to be here now had Springfield potentially on the ropes. A win tonight and a 3-1 lead could mean almost a sure trip to the semi-finals. The entire city was buzzing and the crowd as about as loud as they've ever been. What a time for Springfield to score the only power play goal we've seen all series so far. 4 minutes into the game Sprague Cleghorn took a cross checking penalty in the offensive zone when he knocked down Teemu Selanne. That took one of Lada's best penalty killers off the ice as the Isotopes sent out their top power play unit. After a minute of disorganized work Keenan was calling his top unit to the bench, but Brad Park asked for more time. Keenan surprisingly left them on. Seconds later Bill Barber won a puck battle in the corner. He got the puck back to Hod Stuart and went to the net. With Barber screening Lumley, Park fired a quick low shot through the five hole to give Springfield an early lead. The Isotopes settled in to their left wing lock the rest of the way. They gave Lada lots of room for long shots, but Dryden stopped anything that came his way without much traffic. After two periods the game looked safely in hand.

Last edited:

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
Lada came out on fire in the third period. Gretzky again was double shifting with the second line as well (playing in third line rotation), and 99 was creating chance after chance. He himself had 5 shots in the third period including a gorgeous one timer that Dryden somehow got across to stop with his stick. The more Lada threw at Dryden, the calmer the star goaltender looked. This time with seconds ticking away it was Ivan who pulled his goaltender early. WIth 1:34 to go in the game Gretzky went to work attacking the net. Lada fired 7 of their 17 third period shots at Dryden in the final minute and a half. He stopped every one of them. The Lada crowd that was all smiles just a couple hours earlier was all frowns as the buzzer went and Springfield shut down the potent Lada offence at home. It was the first time Lada had been shut out at home in the entire playoffs. The crowd was deflated, Lada was deflated, Springfield was going home with a 2-2 series tie... and all the momentum.

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
Springfield Isotopes at 14:41 (PP) - Brad Park from Bill Barber and Hod Stuart

PERIOD 2
No Scoring

PERIOD 3
No Scoring

THREE STARS
1) Ken Dryden SPR (37 saves, shut out)
2) Brad Park SPR (1 goal)
3) Wayne Gretzky LAD (8 shots)

SCORING
Springfield Isotopes 1 0 0 1
Лада Тольятти 0 0 0 0

SHOTS
Springfield Isotopes 10 9 11 30
Лада Тольятти 10 10 17 37

POWER PLAYS
Springfield Isotopes 1 for 4
Лада Тольятти 0 for 4

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
That's it for now guys, willl finish this up later tonight or early tomorrow. Given that only one other series is done I don't feel TOO Much pressure ;)

Just busy right now

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 5: Lada at Springfield (Series tied at 2)

NOTES: For the second time in the playoffs Lada's potent offense has gone into an ill-timed slump. In the second round they were shut out in consecutive games by Dominik Hasek. In the third round they were shut out in consecutive games by Ken Dryden. The legendary goaltender calmy shut the door 32 times on game 5 to put his team to within one game of the semi-finals. The teams traded chances the whole game, but Lada's power play was once again in the tank. The fantastic power play has been a surprising disaster in these playoffs. Springfield got on the board first when Norm Ullman tipped in a Brad Park poitn shot. The Isotopes wrapped up in the game with a Tkaczuk empty netter when the third line did a fantastic job containing Gretzky and clearing their zone.

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
Springfield Isotopes at 5:20 (PP) - Norm Ullman from Brad Park

PERIOD 2
No Scoring

PERIOD 3
Springfield Isotopes at 0:18 (EN) - Walt Tkaczuk from Hec Kilrea

THREE STARS
1) Ken Dryden SPR (32 saves, shut out)
2) Harry Lumley LAD (29 saves, 1GA)
3) Norm Ullman SPR (1 goal, 6 shots)

SCORING
Лада Тольятти 0 0 0 0
Springfield Isotopes 1 0 1 2

SHOTS
Лада Тольятти 9 16 7 32
Springfield Isotopes 14 12 5 31

POWER PLAYS
Лада Тольятти 0 for 5
Springfield Isotopes 1 for 3

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 6: Springfield at Lada (Springfield leads 3-2)

NOTES: The Lada crowd that felt so good heading in to game 4 was very nervous before game 5. Their team had been shut out for two straight games and were on the brink of elimination. The underdog may be put down. Lada came out like a house of fire in the first period. They attacked Springfield and Ken Dryden with shot after shot after shot. Dryden kept stopping them. Dryden even stopped Gretzky and Cook on a 2 on 0 with a spectacular stick save on Cook's one timer. The Lada crowd and team's frustration was evident. They outshot the Isotopes 15-2 in the first period and still the shut out streak continued. Ken Dryden owned them.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
A minute or so into the second period Teemu Selanne got caught for high sticking. Lada went on to the power play, but their lack of confidence was obvious. Springfield's potent PK cleared the puck out three times before the play stopped, and Tommy Ivan called a time out. Ivan took the time to try and calm down his best players. The time out worked wonders. Seconds later Gretzky won the draw back to Mark Howe. Howe fired a puck towards the goal, Cook tipped it... Dryden made a great save... and Gretzky FINALLY knocked in the rebound for Lada's first PP goal of the series. The crowd came unglued as their team just lifted King King off their back. A 7 period shut out streak was over. A series long PP drought was over. Lada had the lead. A few minutes later John MacLean tried to finish his check on Bernie Federko. Federko turned away at the last second and MacLean drove him hard from behind into the boards. MacLean was immediately given a five minute major and game misconduct for the act. Lada took advantage. A man advantage with new confidence put home three goals on the major power play. Howe's point shot, Cook's tip and Gretzky wrap-around put Lada up 4-0. Selanne made it 4-1 after converting a breakaway pass from Mantha. However, when Springfield got their power play chance it was Lada who scored a back breaking goal. Bill Hajt blocked a shot in front of the net that found Rick Middleton in stride. The speedy star got by Chara and beat Dryden for a 5-1 lead. The unbeatable star of games 4 and 5 had allowed 5 goals in a single period.
Bathgate on the PP and Ullman shorthanded got Springfield back into the game late. Ullman's goal was particularely spectacular as he undressed Howe and Middleton in a 1 on 2. However, it was too little too late. Lada held on and sent the series back across the pond for game 7. Was Dryden's confidence shattered? Is the Lada power play now on an unstoppable role!?

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
No Scoring

PERIOD 2
Лада Тольятти at 17:53 (PP) - Wayne Gretzky from Bill Cook and Mark Howe
Лада Тольятти at 14:46 (PP) - Mark Howe from Wayne Gretzky and Vsevolod Bobrov
Лада Тольятти at 13:50 (PP) - Bill Cook from Wayne Gretzky
Лада Тольятти at 12:53 (PP) - Wayne Gretzky from Vsevolod Bobrov
Springfield Isotopes at 11:27 - Teemu Selanne from Silvio Mantha
Лада Тольятти at 6:53 (SH) - Rick Middleton from Bill Hajt

PERIOD 3
Springfield Isotopes at 6:14 (PP) - Andy Bathgate from Norm Ullman and Hod Stuart
Springfield Isotopes at 4:30 (SH) - Norm Ullman from Baldy Northcott and Brad Park

THREE STARS
1) Wayne Gretzky LAD (2 goals, 2 assists)
2) Bill Cook LAD (1 goal, 1 assists)
3) Norm Ullman SPR (1 goal 1 assist)

SCORING
Springfield Isotopes 1 2 3
Лада Тольятти 5 0 5

SHOTS
Springfield Isotopes 2 9 8 19
Лада Тольятти 15 11 7 33

POWER PLAYS
Springfield Isotopes 1 for 7
Лада Тольятти 4 for 6

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
GAME 7: Lada at Springfield (series tied at 3)

NOTES: Things couldn't have started better for Springfield at home in game 7. Any nerves wern't obvious as they attacked Lada with all sorts of pressure. Harry Lumley was in fine form early, but 8 minutes in Silvio Mantha sent Smith and Selanne in on a 2 on 1 to open the scoring. Not even a minute later Bill Barber knocked in the rebound from an Andy Bathgate shot to make it 2-0. He took a stick to the face for his efforts, and that bloody smile was back on the ice only minutes later. Barber dug the puck out of the corner on a power play. He sent it to Ullman, who sent it to Park for the one timer. Springfield outshot Lada 18-5 in the first period and jumped out to a huge 3-0 lead.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
A desperate Lada team put pressure on early in the second period. Their intensity paid off as Don Marcotte drew a penalty by driving the net. Lada wasted no time on their renewed power play. Middleton found Gretzky down low, and the great one set up Bobrov to get them on the board. Off the ensuing face off Bernie Federko got the puck to Don Marcotte. Marcotte raced down the left wing and blasted a wrist shot over the blocker of Ken Dryden. Just like that the 3-0 lead turned into a one goal game. Dryden made some huge saves with his team on their heels, but Lada wouldn't let up. The top line came in on a 3 on 2. Tonelli to Gretzky to Cook and he snapped a shot top corner for a 3-3 tie. The wind got sucked right out of the building. Lada kept pressuring for the rest of the period, but Dryden was able to hold them off. They outshot Springfield 15-6 in the period and tied the game up.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
Lada's domination didn't stop in the third period. Wayne Gretzky stole the puck from Mantha before ripping a slap shot by Dryden for a 4-3 lead. The comeback was completely and Springfield couldn't believe it.

shawnmullin

Jul 20, 2005
Swift Current
Everything was going Lada's way. That was when Federko's stick accidentally clipped Pit Martin and cut him open. The double minor turned into a disaster. Ullman's shot went off of Bathgate's foot and in for a 4-4 tie. On the second minor, Chara and Mantha played pass with the puck until Mantha unleashed a blast by Lumley. Those shots were two of three shots they had on the man advantages, and 6 they had in the entire period. However, it got them the lead. Lada attacked and attacked and attacked. Ken Dryden simply decided he was not going to allow another goal. He faced 23 shots in the third period and did what it took to win. With Gretzky's line putting on the pressure in the final minute, Brad Park was able to get to a rebound in the corner and flick it off the glass and out. Ullman won a race for the puck and sent it into the empty cage for a dramatic win to clinch a dramatic series. The Springfield crowd exploded as the Isotopes held on for a 6-4 win and a 7 game victory. They've off to the semi-finals!

THREE STARS
1) Norm Ullman (1 goal, 3 assists)
2) Wayne Gretzky (2 goals, 2 assists)
3) Brad Park (3 assists)

SCORING SUMMARY

PERIOD 1
Springfield Isotopes at 11:48 - Bobby Smith from Teemu Selanne and Silvio Mantha
Springfield Isotopes at 11:03 - Bill Barber from Andy Bathgate and Norm Ullman
Springfield Isotopes at 5:16 (PP) - Brad Park from Norm Ullman and Bill Barber

PERIOD 2
Лада Тольятти at 17:08 (PP) - Vsevolod Bobrov from Wayne Gretzky and Rick Middleton
Лада Тольятти at 16:48 - Don Marcotte from Bernie Federko
Лада Тольятти at 7:25 - Wayne Gretzky from Bill Cook and John Tonelli

PERIOD 3
Лада Тольятти at 19:16 (PP) - Wayne Gretzky (unassisted)
Springfield Isotopes at 16:48 (PP) - Andy Bathgate from Norm Ullman and Brad Park
Springfield Isotopes at 14:51 (PP) - Silvo Mantha from Zdeno Chara and Bobby Smith
Springfield Isotopes at 0:13 (EN) - Norm Ullman from Brad Park

SCORING
Лада Тольятти 0 3 1 4
Springfield Isotopes 3 0 3 6

SHOTS
Лада Тольятти 5 15 23 43
Springfield Isotopes 18 6 6 30

POWER PLAYS
Лада Тольятти 2 for 5
Springfield Isotopes 3 for 5

Ad

Upcoming events