ATD 2021 Sign-Up Thread (Draft Order Determined)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Hull was hilariously strong and powerful. And all of it functional strenght, too. Big bones. Farmer genes.

I wonder if there's a single NHLer since that was as functionally and dynamically strong as he was (with mobility and all the rest).

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
I assume a PM was sent to people who get to state a preference? I haven't read this entire thread so I'm not sure what the qualifications for getting a preference ended up being.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I assume a PM was sent to people who get to state a preference? I haven't read this entire thread so I'm not sure what the qualifications for getting a preference ended up being.

Preferences were small tokens of appreciation given to GMs who voted 4 or more rounds of voting last ATD.

As per the list in the procedure thread ATD 2021 Procedure (the convoluted & technical brainstorming that GMs can feel free to ignore) you are not eligible, so nothing changes for you.

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I'm just finalizing the Draft Thread.

Question.

Are drafted players allowed to be traded during or after the draft? I can't recall if this was allowed in the past when a draft featured trades. I only recall picks being traded but I could be mistaken.

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Being temporarily (who knows for how long?) laid off again and the general overall shit-show state of Ontario right now, this ATD will be a welcome distraction along with the return of the NHL. Looking forward to “obsessing” over roster construction over the next few months.

Reactions: Professor What

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Remember: We can swap draft position with anyone prior to our first pick without using one of our 5 trades.

Nor everyone wants to be at the top or bottom or middle of rounds. Each has an advantage in terms of value.

ImporterExporter

Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
@ImporterExporter To clarify, they are allowed to be traded until the end of the add/drop period.

But in all my drafts, I think I've seen a player traded after the draft either once or twice in total.

Correct. No trading of players post draft. I'll update the OP.

Thanks sir!

I don't care where I pick.

Thanks Dreak.

@MadArcand would seem to be the only one and then we should be good to turn the project over to @Theokritos

I'm a bit busy in the afternoon but will be back online consistently after 5 pm tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad