ATD 2016 Sign Up Thread (Signups Closed)

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
I don't see why not, as long as the clock doesn't start until Monday. If Mark and Dwight etc. know they're keeping the picks and not trading or what have you, just go ahead and make the picks. It's always been done this way unless I'm missing something.

I'm just saying that, that's understood I thought by everyone already. And there's no need to just keep trying to push things this quickly...

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I'm just saying that, that's understood I thought by everyone already. And there's no need to just keep trying to push things this quickly...

Not at all, I was under the impression people were not allowed to pick until Sunday.

At least now it's clear that mark can go ahead if he wishes to do so.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Not at all, I was under the impression people were not allowed to pick until Sunday.

At least now it's clear that mark can go ahead if he wishes to do so.

I was under the impression that we were waiting on all picks as well (not just the clock).

Seems like so far most people want to get started. As you are all aware PM's just went out tonight letting people know about the draft order. My thought was give people some time to get those PM's and make some offers to the early picks, but I believe MB is correct that in the past it's been "game on" as soon as the draft order has been released. This all may be for naught anyway, Mark is shopping the 1st pick.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Well, no comments from anyone in support of waiting to make picks. Unless that changes I say we allow picks to start being made at noon EST today with the clock officially starting Monday at noon EST as originally planned.

Johnny Engine

Jul 29, 2009
It better not be Orr. I was hoping he would be available at 17. Only reason I traded down!

orr488jun13.jpeg

Will definitely be available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad