PP2: Howe - Gilmour - Smith - Mummery - Young

PK1: Murdoch - Lepine - Hitchman - Johnson
PK2: Howe - Gilmour - Mummery - Shore

Last edited:

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Good luck to Hampton Roads. Kyle, let me know if anything about your roster needs to be changed.

Should actually be a really close series. I see very similar teams here.

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Two teams I really like. Good luck to both.

Sorry to bump your series thread down so far with all the series recaps. It's now back on top!

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Yeah, haha, I feel awkward being the only second round series with a thread so far. I figured we could all give EB a break and make our own.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Wow, you're right, arrbez. These teams are quite similar, right down to the underappreciated-hart-winning-bad-team-goalies.

edit: oops, Lumley was just a runner-up. But still top-5 three times.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Wow, you're right, arrbez. These teams are quite similar, right down to the underappreciated-hart-winning-bad-team-goalies.

edit: oops, Lumley was just a runner-up. But still top-5 three times.

Well, my backup goalie Chuck Rayner fits the bill though. Three time allstar and Hart winner on some pretty poor Rangers teams. I could start him if you feel this series needs more parallels ;).

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Roach was also 3rd in Hart voting twice, completing the "quadrifecta" of valuable goaltenders.

Honestly, you could easily start Rayner and not miss a step. I think he's just as good as Lumley; meybe better.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Roach was also 3rd in Hart voting twice, completing the "quadrifecta" of valuable goaltenders.

Honestly, you could easily start Rayner and not miss a step. I think he's just as good as Lumley; meybe better.

Yeah, I've thought about it. But I really like Lumley's resume. We all know about how amazing Terry Sawchuk's 5-year peak was, and Lumley beat him out for the First Allstar Team twice in that span. Harry Lumley is definitely a player I've grown to appreciate over the last couple drafts. I rate him as the best goalie in this series, although obviously none of these guys are in the upper echelon of ATD goaltenders.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
I felt I matched up closely with my opponent in round one, and it looks the same here with two teams built in a fairly similar fashion.

I will start Young over Watson in this series unlike the last round as I believe Young is in a better position to excel in this matchup. I'll also go with Boucher over Pierson to begin with. Your fourth line brings lots of grit with Secord and Guerin, so we'll match that with Boucher to start, Pierson will probably see action as well though.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I felt I matched up closely with my opponent in round one, and it looks the same here with two teams built in a fairly similar fashion.

I will start Young over Watson in this series unlike the last round as I believe Young is in a better position to excel in this matchup. I'll also go with Boucher over Pierson to begin with. Your fourth line brings lots of grit with Secord and Guerin, so we'll match that with Boucher to start, Pierson will probably see action as well though.

Ok, so I'll swap boucher and pierson

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Well, I guess I might as well fire the opening volley here. Here's reason #1 you should vote all vote for Inglewood:

Top-6 Scoring

These will be the players most relied on to put the biscuit in the basket for our two teams. Although we can be sure that there'll be a goal here and there from the 4th lines (likely from a guy named Bernie), or a tally from our checking lines, these top two lines for each team will be getting most of the icetime. And I feel I have the more potent top-6 in this series. Not only do I feel my top line is superior, but I feel there's must less drop-off from my first line to my second compared to Hampton. Here's my take:

Line 1:

Luckily for comparison's sake, Joe Malone and Newsy Lalonde are just a year apart and played the majority of their careers head-to-head (which makes them easily comparable as opposed to Cyclone Taylor (the other member of what I consider the "Big 3" from that era). They had a good 10 year span of prime seasons together in the NHA/NHL (1913-1922). During this time, Malone outscored Lalonde 325 points to 270. Malone's points-per-game was 1.72 compared to Lalonde's 1.5. Malone also had the four highest single-season point-per-game finishes, and 5 of the 7 highest point totals.

Denneny is the next best offensive player between the two top lines. He may have only led the league in scoring once, but he came 2nd on five occasions as well, with a couple 3rd and 4th place finishes to boot. During the first decade of NHL play, Denneny led all point-getters by 30%, and all goal scorers by 20%. Although Syd Smith is a hell of a player (and a guy I was targeting at one point), his offensive stats aren't there compared to Denneny.

Neely is a bit hard to rank offensively as he so rarely played a healthy season. However, I feel confident that Hooley Smith was the better offensive player (and a great physical force himself!). Neely was no doubt the better goal scorer, but Smith was the far better playmaker. Smith featured in the top-10 in NHL scoring 6 times to Neely's zero, and was top-5 in points-per-game on 3 occasions, to Neely's 1.

Line 2:

In his top 3 seasons Gilmour was comparable to Savard offensively, but not over the course of their prime years. Against there "mere" mortal NHL superstars (ie: ignoring Gretzky and Lemieux), Savard would have won the Art Ross by 10 points in 1988, and been runner-up by just 2 points to Stastny in 1983.

Sergei Makarov is in the discussion for the best offensive player in Soviet history, and is by far the most lethal second-liner in this series. Certainly a step above Alf Smith, who was more of a rambunctious jack-of-all-trades kind of forward than a true offensive dynamo.

And while I would actually lean towards Kovalchuk over Heatley, the difference is pretty small. They've basically been pretty even since coming into the league. In a vacuum, I'd pick Kovalchuk. But I actually think Heatley's a better fit for my line, as he's not a guy who needs to carry the puck to be effective (and I think Kovalchuk is the better fit for Hampton's, as his puck-carrying skills will be better utilized). Heatley's among the best I've seen at trailing a play, finding the open space, and burying his chances. Probably the best I've seen since Brett Hull. This makes him a perfect fit for Savard and Makarov, two dazzlingly talented and creative offensive players who could draw the defense in and pass with the best of them.

I feel that my top-6 as a whole is a clear step ahead offensively. I would rank the 12 players in these tiers:

Joe Malone
Newsy Lalonde/Sergei Makarov/Cy Denneny
Denis Savard
Syd Howe
Hooley Smith
Alf Smith
Doug Gilmour
Cam Neely
Ilya Kovalchuk
Dany Heatley

So there it is, I guess one of us had to strike first. Ball's in your court Kyle ;).

Last edited:

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Alright, in a return of fire:

Line 1: I agree with your assessment as far as pure offense goes. You get the edge, though the gap is not large. I feel my first line makes up for this with their better all around game. Malone and Denneny were both primarily offensive players. Neither brings a whole lot in the way of intangibles, at least as far as I can ascertain. Don't read that as me calling them one dimensional or soft, merely they were great scorers and pretty much stuck to that. Lalonde brought a far superior physical dimension to Malone, and his offense is right up there with the Phantom's as one of the best of the era. Howe, though a very capable scorer with six top-10 finishes, can't quite match Denneny's sniping ability, but his great all-around game and defensive presence are valuable. Neely and Smith are a tougher comparison. I like the fact that Neely has the ability to control a shift or break open a game with his explosiveness. Overall, I don't have a problem matching my top line with yours. I feel Lalonde has the ability to be a dominant force in the series up against a crop of centermen who are skilled but not overly tough and physical.

Line 2: If we call Heatley and Kovalchuk a wash, this is a calssic case of skill versus grit. Savard and Makarov are a formidable duo on the attack. Keeping the puck away from them will be crucial. Gilmour's ability in the facoff circle is valuable in this regard, as is his great checking ability. If we can control the puck, Alf Smith becomes an integral part of the offense on this line. He has the muslce to take advantage against a second line of yours that lacks any notable defensive ability. Gilmour's slick passing and Kovalchuk's breakaway speed can provide a fearsome counter-attack if they can turn the puck over against a line that will be thinking offense all the way.

Line 3: Going up aginst your checking unit is no easy task, and I can only assume my top line will see plenty of them. This is why I'm glad that all three of my first line players, are perfectly suited to play a banging and grinding style. Howe, Lalonde, and Neely can hit back just as hard and battle in the corners aginst the Mosdell line. My third line is largely a line that is dependable enough to go against any other line and not hurt me. If the other team is pressing, I see Lepine and co. as a "settle things down" line. Nystrom's dogged forechecking and toughness will provide a spark when needed.

Line 4: I must dispute the offensive advantage you claim on the fourth line (You have apparently retracted that statement...or I'm off my rocker). Billy Boucher (along with Linseman) will be used primarily as an energy player and agitator in this series, but he finished second in goals twice and had a couple of other top 10s. At worst he is Guerin's (a runner up with two other top-10s) equal. Al Secord had three great years, but still only has a lone sixth place goal scoring finish to show for it. Outside of his peak there is nothing more to speak of. Morris is the opposite. He had a long and productive career, and as per seventies' research, he is credited with five top-10 finishes in goals. Nicholls had his big 70-goal year, and is clearly a better producer than Linseman, but as a whole I don't think there's much to choose from offensively. Both these lines have scoring ability. The chippiness of the Rat and Boucher will hopefully knock opponents off their game. Morris is strong enough on the attack that he could see some powerplay time or move onto one of the top two lines in the event of an injury.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Line 4: I must dispute the offensive advantage you claim on the fourth line (You have apparently retracted that statement...or I'm off my rocker).

Yeah, haha, I totally mis-read one of your player names. I had Billy Boucher confused with someone else (I can't remember who, but I recall thinking that he sucked, whoever it was). I fired off my original thread before work this morning, and then revised it so it made more sense this evening. I might have actually been looking thinking of someone elses fourth line.

I like my 4th in terms of a physical/forecheck type, but yours has the edge offensively.

Last edited:

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Malone and Denneny were both primarily offensive players. Neither brings a whole lot in the way of intangibles, at least as far as I can ascertain. Don't read that as me calling them one dimensional or soft, merely they were great scorers and pretty much stuck to that.

Denneny was actually a very nasty, physical player from what I understand. As you say, not a Selke candidate or anything. But I've read a couple sources saying that he played a sort of "bodyguard" role for the less physical players on his team (most notably Frank Nighbor).

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Denneny was more of a small power forward. He scored a lot and had a mean streak, but he was known for being slow and poor defensively. I wouldn't put him in the same category as Malone because although no one came out and called Malone soft or one-dimensonal, I've never read about his toughness or defensive ability, just his shiftiness and his goalscoring ability.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I'm going to appear partisan by posting this, but seeing Malone being mentioned as better than Newsy ruffled my feathers a bit. I'm pretty sure Lalonde, in addition to having all the intangibles, is a better offensive player too. Don't worry, I didn't do all this research just for this series, I'm basically copying and pasting a post I made last draft:

-Lalonde's scoring exploits by season are as follows: (copied from my original post from two nights ago)
IHL: 5th in goals, 8th in points (1907, age 19)
OPHL: 1st in goals, 1908
2nd in goals, 1909
NHA: 1st in goals, 1910
6th in goals, 1911
8th in goals, 1914
1st in goals, 9th in assists, 3rd in points, 1916
3rd in goals, 10th in assists, 3rd in points, 1917
PCHA: 2nd in goals, 1912
NHL: 4th in goals, 4th in points, 1918
1st in goals, 1st in assists, 1st in points, 1919
2nd in goals, 6th in assists, 2nd in points, 1920
3rd in goals, 2nd in assists, 1st in points, 1921
WCHL: 1st in goals, 4th in points, 1923
6th in assists, 1925

Total times in the top-10 in goals: 14
Top-5 in goals: 12
Top-2 in goals: 8
Top-10 in assists: 6

-Malone's are as follows:
NHA: 4th in goals, 1912
1st in goals, 1913
8th in goals, 1914
2nd in goals, 2nd in assists, 2nd in points, 1916
1st in goals, 9th in assists, 2nd in points, 1917
NHL: 1st in goals, 1st in points, 1918
1st in goals, 5th in assists, 1st in points, 1920
4th in goals, 4th in assists, 4th in points, 1921
4th in goals, 5th in points, 1922

Total times in the top-10 in goals: 9
Top-5 in goals: 8
Top-2 in goals: 5
Top-10 in assists: 4

In total, Lalonde has Malone edged in goals (446-345), assists (92-71), and points (538-416), both in absolutes and per game. (1.31-1.25, .27-.26, 1.58-1.51). Lalonde also played longer which gives him a disadvantage in the per-game categories, for obvious reasons.

-In the playoffs, counting only the playoffs of top leagues and Stanley Cup series, Lalonde was 27-4-31 in 28 games. Malone is 20-2-22 in 12 games, which looks great, but take out the 9 he scored in the last of the embarrassingly lopsided cup finals in 1913, and it's 11-2-13 in 11 games. Lalonde does not have the benefit of a single-game feast like that boosting his totals. Malone has more cups than Lalonde (one of them was won when he had no gas left in the tank) but Lalonde's playoff track record is much more established.

-Lalonde wasn't finished playing great hockey until he was 37. Malone was finished at 34 and actually scored only one goal after turning 32.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I'm going to appear partisan by posting this, but seeing Malone being mentioned as better than Newsy ruffled my feathers a bit. I'm pretty sure Lalonde, in addition to having all the intangibles, is a better offensive player too. Don't worry, I didn't do all this research just for this series, I'm basically copying and pasting a post I made last draft:

-Lalonde's scoring exploits by season are as follows: (copied from my original post from two nights ago)
IHL: 5th in goals, 8th in points (1907, age 19)
OPHL: 1st in goals, 1908
2nd in goals, 1909
NHA: 1st in goals, 1910
6th in goals, 1911
8th in goals, 1914
1st in goals, 9th in assists, 3rd in points, 1916
3rd in goals, 10th in assists, 3rd in points, 1917
PCHA: 2nd in goals, 1912
NHL: 4th in goals, 4th in points, 1918
1st in goals, 1st in assists, 1st in points, 1919
2nd in goals, 6th in assists, 2nd in points, 1920
3rd in goals, 2nd in assists, 1st in points, 1921
WCHL: 1st in goals, 4th in points, 1923
6th in assists, 1925

Total times in the top-10 in goals: 14
Top-5 in goals: 12
Top-2 in goals: 8
Top-10 in assists: 6

-Malone's are as follows:
NHA: 4th in goals, 1912
1st in goals, 1913
8th in goals, 1914
2nd in goals, 2nd in assists, 2nd in points, 1916
1st in goals, 9th in assists, 2nd in points, 1917
NHL: 1st in goals, 1st in points, 1918
1st in goals, 5th in assists, 1st in points, 1920
4th in goals, 4th in assists, 4th in points, 1921
4th in goals, 5th in points, 1922

Total times in the top-10 in goals: 9
Top-5 in goals: 8
Top-2 in goals: 5
Top-10 in assists: 4

In total, Lalonde has Malone edged in goals (446-345), assists (92-71), and points (538-416), both in absolutes and per game. (1.31-1.25, .27-.26, 1.58-1.51). Lalonde also played longer which gives him a disadvantage in the per-game categories, for obvious reasons.

-In the playoffs, counting only the playoffs of top leagues and Stanley Cup series, Lalonde was 27-4-31 in 28 games. Malone is 20-2-22 in 12 games, which looks great, but take out the 9 he scored in the last of the embarrassingly lopsided cup finals in 1913, and it's 11-2-13 in 11 games. Lalonde does not have the benefit of a single-game feast like that boosting his totals. Malone has more cups than Lalonde (one of them was won when he had no gas left in the tank) but Lalonde's playoff track record is much more established.

-Lalonde wasn't finished playing great hockey until he was 37. Malone was finished at 34 and actually scored only one goal after turning 32.

Head to head, in the prime of their careers over a 10 year span, Malone outscored Lalonde by a decent amount. I'm not here to knock Newsy Lalonde (and I know you love the guy), but Malone was just better offensively. The stats bear that out. It's certainly an achievement that Lalonde was playing great hockey for as long as he did. He was good both earlier and later in his career than Malone. But Malone was still the better scorer. We have a decade as a sample size, and that's a long career in those days. Adding all the extra years on to the periphery just distorts that fact. I'm not arguing who was better as a 20 year old, or a 35 year old. I'm arguing who was better at their best.

1913:
Malone: 43 points in 20 games
Lalonde: 25 points in 18 games
Malone's PPG is 55% higher

1914:
Malone: 24 points in 17 games
Lalonde: 22 points in 14 games
Lalonde's PPG is 11% higher

1915:
Malone: 21 points in 12 games
Lalonde: 7 points in 7 games
Malone's PPG is 75% higher

1916:
Malone: 26 points in 24 games
Lalonde: 31 points in 24 games
Lalonde's PPG is 19% higher

1917:
Malone: 41 points in 19 games
Lalonde: 27 points in 18 games
Malone's PPG is 43% higher

1918:
Malone: 44 points in 20 games
Lalonde: 23 points in 14 games
Malone's PPG is 34% higher

1919:
Malone: 9 points in 8 games
Lalonde: 32 points in 17 games
Lalonde's PPG is 67% higher

1920:
Malone: 49 points in 24 games
Lalonde: 46 points in 23 games
Malone's PPG is 4% higher

1921:
Malone: 37 points in 20 games
Lalonde: 43 points in 24 games
Malone's PPG is 3% higher

1922:
Malone: 31 points in 24 games
Lalonde: 14 points in 20 games
Malone's PPG is 84% higher
------------------------------------------------------------
Malone = Red
Lalonde = Blue

Top 10's:

High Scores:

Points-Per-Game:

PPG Margins of Victory:
84%
75%

67%
55%
43%
34%

19%
11%

4%
3%

Grand Totals for these 10 seasons:

Joe Malone: 325 points in 188 games
Newsy Lalonde: 270 points in 179 games

Joe Malone: 1.72 PPG
Newsy Lalonde: 1.5 PPG

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
I have to agree with arrbez here. Everything Lalonde did before about 1912 must be looked at with a high degree of skepticism, and the WCHL results are troubling considering how badly Newsy'a play in the NHL had fallen off before he made the switch. Of course, even throwing the periphery out, Lalonde still has more longevity than Malone, bit the phantom clearly peaked a bit higher as a scorer. In terms of offensive value, they appear to be nearly equal, though Newsy's physical game makes him the superior player, overall. Not acknowledging that Newsy's playoff record is hugely padded by a single series while critisizing Malone' as padded is a little cheap. I think Newsy was the better player, but by a considerably smaller margin than we see in their respective draft positions.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Fair enough. I don't think there is much doubt that Malone outscored Lalonde during their time together. It shouldn't be completely discounted, however, that Lalonde was lighting it up from 1907-1911, and in the WCHL for a season too. I used to think that league was a third rate league but lately it seems all the evidence is pointing to it being just as strong as the PCHA and NHL. It certainly wasn't just the WHA of its time.

As I have since been forced by Sturminator to concede, Lalonde's 1919 NHL final isn't exactly face value. But likening that to the one game, 9-goal outburst against Sydney is just wrong. Sydney did not have a single player that I have heard of, and I've been in the AAA and AA drafts, scouring NHA and PCHA rosters for my next pick. That was not top competition. A Nighborless Ottawa was still top competition, featuring Benedict, Darragh, Denneny, Cleghorn, Boucher, Gerard, and Cameron, all of whom should be top-200 picks. I'm starting to wonder why I was even convinced to consider that series at half value for comparison's sake....

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
A Nighborless Ottawa was still top competition, featuring Benedict, Darragh, Denneny, Cleghorn, Boucher, Gerard, and Cameron, all of whom should be top-200 picks. I'm starting to wonder why I was even convinced to consider that series at half value for comparison's sake....

Because out of all those players you named, there wasn't a single center in the group. Want some perspective on just how much the Sens defensive scheme at the time depended on Nighbor...he was the only center on the team. The fact that the rest of the Habs also lit up the Sens that year (after Newsy's 13 points in 5 games, Odie Cleghorn scored 8 and Malone 7) and the fact that at no other point during the era was Ottawa (normally a defensively suffocating team) even close to so badly mauled, and the evidence points to that series being a serious outlier.

I, for my part, will also concede that it's less of a cheapie than Malone putting up 9 goals against the Mudville Suckhens, or whatever that team was called.

Sturminator

Love is a duel
Feb 27, 2002
West Egg, New York
Sydney did not have a single player that I have heard of, and I've been in the AAA and AA drafts, scouring NHA and PCHA rosters for my next pick. That was not top competition.

I should add that this argument, while I agree with it, can easily be used against you. I seem to remember a diametrically opposed position regarding Odie Cleghorn's competition in 1911 that basically consisted of "XXXXX, XXXXX and XXXXX are only undrafted and unknown because we haven't yet learned to appreciate their true greatness." I am paraphrasing here, and a little bit unfairly, but you do appear to be tapdancing somewhat.

I think we both agree that a clear picture of the pre-NHA era has yet to be formed (we're only just now solidifying the value of the true "lesser greats" of the NHA era like Odie Cleghorn and Harry Hyland), and there are valid arguments on both sides of the fence regarding the unknown players from this period. Speaking in specifics rather than generalities, I would submit (on gut instinct, alone) that Cleghorn's competition in the 1911 NHA was at a higher level than what Joe Malone faced when he poured in 9 goals against the Cleveland Steamers, but then again, it could well be that the Steamers were in the Cup Challenge series for a reason - ie. that at least someone on the team had talent. Who that was...I couldn't tell ya.

Again, we're getting into the misty area where more scholarship is needed to make even remotely accurate judgments of relative greatness. Our next great project, perhaps.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Again, we're getting into the misty area where more scholarship is needed to make even remotely accurate judgments of relative greatness. Our next great project, perhaps.

That would be sweet. I wonder if there's some old WW1-era newspaper clippings collecting dust in the library out there, or if we've pretty much scraped the bottom of the barrel in terms of sources. A pre-war Top 50 perhaps.

Last edited:

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Because out of all those players you named, there wasn't a single center in the group. Want some perspective on just how much the Sens defensive scheme at the time depended on Nighbor...he was the only center on the team. The fact that the rest of the Habs also lit up the Sens that year (after Newsy's 13 points in 5 games, Odie Cleghorn scored 8 and Malone 7) and the fact that at no other point during the era was Ottawa (normally a defensively suffocating team) even close to so badly mauled, and the evidence points to that series being a serious outlier.

I, for my part, will also concede that it's less of a cheapie than Malone putting up 9 goals against the Mudville Suckhens, or whatever that team was called.

OK. So back to half-value then. So after appropriate adjustments, Malone has 10 points in 11 games, and lalonde has 26 in 28 games. I'd take that playoff record any day.

I should add that this argument, while I agree with it, can easily be used against you. I seem to remember a diametrically opposed position regarding Odie Cleghorn's competition in 1911 that basically consisted of "XXXXX, XXXXX and XXXXX are only undrafted and unknown because we haven't yet learned to appreciate their true greatness." I am paraphrasing here, and a little bit unfairly, but you do appear to be tapdancing somewhat.

Not the same thing. XXXXXX, XXXXXXXXX, and XXXXXXXXX are all among the best of the "next best" players who would make good MLD scoring line players. They were in the NHA scoring leaders a number of times. They are certainly on my radar for upcoming MLD picks.

The guys on Sydney (Maritime league champions) were complete nobodies. Only two of their first names are known are even known because none of them went on to join a PCHA/NHA team. I did just realize that Ken Randall was one of them. I missed him yesterday as he was listed with only a last name. The game's synopsis reads that "only Randall could keep up with the Quebec boys", and Randall's bio lists him as having two playoff games in 1913. (it was a two-game series, Malone only played in one. Total score 20-5)

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
That would be sweet. I wonder if there's some old WW1-era newspaper clippings collecting dust in the library out there, or if we've pretty much scraped the bottom of the barrel in terms of sources. A pre-war Top 50 perhaps.

I guarantee you that there is a ton out there that has probably not been looked at in a century. over the coming years, more and more of it will be uncovered by people like us.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I guarantee you that there is a ton out there that has probably not been looked at in a century. over the coming years, more and more of it will be uncovered by people like us.

Yup, I think the trend of olde-time players moving up the draft order is bound to continue.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad