Prospect Info: Matthew "The Bison" Coronato (13 Overall 2021) - Signed to ELC

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Francis the first to interview him and immediately makes it ugly and awkward....

giphy.gif

Calgary’s version of a Right of Passage

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
He was my first choice so I'm glad Treliving took him. Of course being an American from NYC with plans to attend Harvard there's always a chance you know what happens. Fingers are crossed that the pick works out.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I wonder how he got the Flames hat that quickly?

I like him, he is a straight talker, hopefully he signs with us.

I gave the interview another try. I love how he retorts to Francis he thinks Gaudreau is a great player, but he doesn't play like him, then highlights his own strengths.

Solid kid. I like the cut of his jib. I'll have to check out some highlights and see why he's nicknamed the bison.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
I gave the interview another try. I love how he retorts to Francis he thinks Gaudreau is a great player, but he doesn't play like him, then highlights his own strengths.

Solid kid. I like the cut of his jib. I'll have to check out some highlights and see why he's nicknamed the bison.

He talks about ot at the end on why he called the bison.

It is because he drives to the net and he growled like a bison, so the announcers named him bison.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
He talks about ot at the end on why he called the bison.

It is because he drives to the net and he growled like a bison, so the announcers named him bison.

Yeah I listened to the rest of the interview. It was decently good. :) I meant I want to see the highlights of his playstyle that got him that nickname :).

I'm really growing on this pick. I like it :)

cheechoo

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Tomas Hertl #48 ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗
Dec 13, 2018
suspended in gaffa
I feel like him and Chucky are going to be an awesome duo of the future. Seems like a pure finisher, and a RHS. Also uber competitive. Tkachuk loves to make those nifty touch passes and Coronato will slam them in the back of the net.

Just one lottery win away from, Shane Wright + Elias Lindholm, Johnny Gaudreau + Pelletier/Zary, Matthew Tkachuk + Matt Coronato combos to overwhelm teams with :m-dance:

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
That bison meme by the announcer is hilarious .. I thought it was a dog or demon growl at first

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I am fully hyped boyos, we'll see how he progresses next year at Harvard.

If Johnny indeed re-signs, Coronato would be a perfect RW for him in a few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad