Ask pensfan7477 anything

Sep 19, 2008
Why r u the anthesis of why the lounge has gone down hill

I honestly wonder when it was that you turned from a reasonable, good person into a raving lunatic who tried to fit in with a certain group of posters. I really can't figure out exactly when it was but I know a lot of people here noticed it.

And you really don't fit in, you look like a copycat poseur. It's genuinely embarrassing.

I think when people randomly start acting the way you have, when it doesn't make any sense at all, that it reveals some sort of profound unhappiness.

I feel bad for you.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What are your thoughts on Turkeys? I think they are awesome. I also think they are tasty. How about you?

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Why r u the anthesis of why the lounge has gone down hill

I've been fortunate enough to see the good and bad of the lounge. Back then, they certainly had bad things, but they were overwhelmed by the number of good threads. Now it's just dead here and the only threads we get are happy birthday threads and stupid ones that Daveed makes. I live with GFOP's cause he's a living legend and I think everyone should aspire to **** post as much as this man.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
What are your thoughts on Turkeys? I think they are awesome. I also think they are tasty. How about you?

If it's thanksgiving yes. I don't like buying it as a lunch meat sliced (too much nasty ****), I prefer chipped if you know what that is. If I'm going lunch meat I'll just buy pastrami.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I honestly wonder when it was that you turned from a reasonable, good person into a raving lunatic who tried to fit in with a certain group of posters. I really can't figure out exactly when it was but I know a lot of people here noticed it.

And you really don't fit in, you look like a copycat poseur. It's genuinely embarrassing.

I think when people randomly start acting the way you have, when it doesn't make any sense at all, that it reveals some sort of profound unhappiness.

I feel bad for you.

Who are you even talking about?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad