GDT: ASG Weekend: Feb 3rd @ 3pm ET - All-Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
Honestly, this is hilarious. I'm not going to actually spend my time watching it but I do get the highlight videos on ESPN of the first picks. While it is a clown show, you have to remember that the NBA does corny stuff all the time and people lap it up.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Honestly, this is hilarious. I'm not going to actually spend my time watching it but I do get the highlight videos on ESPN of the first picks. While it is a clown show, you have to remember that the NBA does corny stuff all the time and people lap it up.
no no no

you gotta watch it live

Highlight will not be nearly as funny as watching it live

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I thought I overheard earlier the Hughes team mention that they'll have five Canucks and that they'd try to "trade for Millsy".

Wonder if the draft had already been done and they're just going through the motions?

EDIT: Nope.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I thought I overheard earlier the Hughes team mention that they'll have five Canucks and that they'd try to "trade for Millsy".

Wonder if the draft had already been done and they're just going through the motions?

Of course, do you think the NHL has the money to prep four jerseys for each player?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

They do have the jerseys ready, but I don't think it's been pre-determined.

Forcing the teams to make a trade adds some drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad