GDT: ASG: Team Foligno vs. Team Toews | 1/25 5PM EST

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
I suspect if the CBJ team was allowed to vote for a Captain that would be the result.... JD must have been a little embarrassed when the NHL told him the mother city must have a Captain for the All-Star game! LOL

Egg on face????

It's clear this whole captain-less thing really gets to you. I don't have an issue with you giving your opinion - I'm just surprised that of all the things going on in CBJ land, that is one of your red-button items. Personally, I'm glad they've taken their time with it. Once it's given out, it's hard to take away. Foligno is the new lead dog, but he's about the 4th guy the fans have beat the drum for since Nash left.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It's clear this whole captain-less thing really gets to you. I don't have an issue with you giving your opinion - I'm just surprised that of all the things going on in CBJ land, that is one of your red-button items. Personally, I'm glad they've taken their time with it. Once it's given out, it's hard to take away. Foligno is the new lead dog, but he's about the 4th guy the fans have beat the drum for since Nash left.

Fans don't choose Captains, team players do..... If given the opportunity.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
And Nick Foligno will emerge as a stronger leader after this experience (with or without a letter). :yo:

After the Skills Competition we were joking that Foligno had gone mad with power (he kept popping up in the events).

The opening lineup tonight could have been

Foligno - Foligno- Foligno
Foligno - Foligno
Foligno

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad