ASG 2020 Skills - Accuracy Shooting

Should NHL bring back Styrofoam Targets for ASG 2021+?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
i think the big problem is that the camera view, that everyone is watching on, is not in line with the viewing angle that fits the tv.
shots that looked off were on and shots that looked on were off. its a bad viewing experience

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'd go back to the classic 4 targets. Go by how many shots they break all the targets in and have time as the tiebreaker. It doesn't really matter if it's electronic or not, it's just not a good look when the tech goes down after 2 shooters.

There is something satisfying about breaking actual targets though.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
i think the big problem is that the camera view, that everyone is watching on, is not in line with the viewing angle that fits the tv.
shots that looked off were on and shots that looked on were off. its a bad viewing experience
Not only that, but the screen just flat out didn't work at all instances. Watch 8:08.

They tried to force technology where it wasn't needed, and failed miserably.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
If people stop using new tech just because it has problems at 1st attempt we would still leave in caves.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
It also makes everybody behind the net not able to see what's going on. Seems like a weird decision. Not really sure what it added, or why they decided to make the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad