Post-Game Talk: As good as it gets: A Barkov goal, a 3rd line goal, 2 PPGs from Rein-haeghe and a Bobrovsky shutout, 4-0 drubbing of Avalanche

When will Barkov score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Loved the Verhaege PP goal. Usually he hangs back at the left FO dot or even further out. You could see the PK team by COL fan out to block the point and half-wall shots, but Swaggy was not where he "should" be. Perfect play by Barky to recognize that and hit him for the easy goal. Would like to see him more often to go hard to the far post

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Leafs fans mad over a clapper into an empty net. So disrespectful!

This was ok though!

Get the f*** out of here lmfao

I really didn't like the Morgan Rielly cross-check, and I hope they throw the book at him. Has nothing to do with him being a Leaf or anything like that. Was not a hockey play and he decided to use his equipment as a weapon.

If you're a huge baby and you think the guy shot the puck into the empty net too hard, then there are a lot of ways you can go after the guy that don't involve a hard cross-check directly to the face after the play is long dead. What Rielly just did is much worse than anything Nick Cousins has done, and yes, Nick Cousins is still a rat.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I really didn't like the Morgan Rielly cross-check, and I hope they throw the book at him. Has nothing to do with him being a Leaf or anything like that. Was not a hockey play and he decided to use his equipment as a weapon.

If you're a huge baby and you think the guy shot the puck into the empty net too hard, then there are a lot of ways you can go after the guy that don't involve a hard cross-check directly to the face after the play is long dead. What Rielly just did is much worse than anything Nick Cousins has done, and yes, Nick Cousins is still a rat.
To make matters worse, Sheldon Keefe is calling it an appropriate response.

What a sorry excuse of a hockey franchise.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I don’t have a problem being pissed about the slapper from a competitive/pride standpoint but don’t target his head or jump from behind. Step right up to Greig in the face

Can you imagine Lomberg, Gadjovich, Cousins or even Tkachuk with the opportunity Greig had? :laugh:

They're all clapping it even harder but I agree with your statement.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I don’t have a problem being pissed about the slapper from a competitive/pride standpoint but don’t target his head or jump from behind. Step right up to Greig in the face
I can also understand getting pissed about the slapper, but from reading some of the Ottawa boards they on the other hand were pissed about the audience being 75% Laughs fans, so maybe that slapper was sent in their face too. If emotions are “allowed” then Ottawa players are also allowed them and need to be understood the same as the favorite Laughs are.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I would paid to see Bennett score that kinda goal and see Toronto turtle.
Would definitely donate to that cause as well :laugh:

Updated the new wanted poster.
Boony got a neck tat.

CutPaste_2024-02-11_17-02-31-835.jpg

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1707745400975.png

March is lookin fun, also our last two games vs the leafs are right before the season ends so theyre gonna get the playoff special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad