A's and C's

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
so heres my problem:
My league that provided jerseys told me (the captain and coach- player ran bench) that C's and A's we have to (if we want) put on ourselves (and purchase). This is not a problem, I went to my local store that does customizing and such, and bought two A's and a C.
heres my problem: My loving mother threw them out. I dont know why, but she did. not only that, but the store I got them from isn't in business anymore ( I bought em a month ago or so).

anyone know where I can get fabric C's and A's from? I need them white. (also if you're got them hanging around somewhere, and don't want them, PM me)

I found a place online (perani's) that sells a pack, but the shipping on a 1.50$ item is insane, so thats out.

SouthpawTRK

Sep 18, 2009
Northern California
You might want to try a craft store or possibly a fabric store. I know I've seen single letters you can buy during a shopping trip with the wife. I realize that these are not the ones from a hockey shop, but they may be worth taking a look at.

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Im gonna try that, thanks. I also found out that theres a sports store (one of those general baseball supply) that customizes jerseys not too far from me, so Im going to give them a call and see if they sell individual letters (though they'll be kinda small).
hopefully I can get a set before our jerseys come in.

densetsu

Any store that sells customized jerseys will have C's and A's. C'mon, you're in Brooklyn. It's not like there's only ONE jersey store in town and now your SOL because they shut down.

For the time being, just use stick tape to make the letters.

pfloyd75

Sep 17, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Why not just go to a fabric store, find some super sturdy material in the color you want, buy a bit of it and cut the letters out yourself? You could make them as nice or as plain as you want.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
most places Ive went to dont sell letters, they want to do the customization, which is not what I want.

To get a C and 2As would not cost much.

A craft store would have iron on letters, and they would probably have singles. Hell, you could probably find them at a wal mart or something along those lines.

Hockeyfan68

Dec 24, 2006
Lewiston, ME USA
www.myspace.com
I would just have the place that customizes jersies do it instead of trying to find a place that sells just letters.

They charge like $3.00 per letter which includes sewing them on. I got full name plates that are sewn on for $7.50 each here.

Places that do soccer, baseball, softball or whatever else for team sports should have what you need. I wouldn't fret too much about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad