Player Discussion Artturi Lehkonen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Part of me feels like when CJ said he told Max that he needs to focus on being a good family man and that hockey isn't the be all end all, it might be his way of telling him "When we trade you this summer, don't let it bother you. Don't forget that your priority is to be a good father and husband."

fingers crossed!

All the numbers that came out about how he scores a lot against bottom feeders... The numbers I did with how this team under achieves against top quality teams... He just doesn't show up to important games. With that said, I understand you have 82 games and you need to win more than you lose to make the playoffs, but when you get to the playoffs and your players that got you there are ineffective, what now?

Lehkonen looks really good, finally a forward that we drafted making an impact, and in the playoffs no less. Galchenyuk looked lost out there, but I will cut him some slack for how CJ used him. I don't understand how a coach can think he will win with his best horse in the stable. Playing on the 4th line because his D is a liability? In a series where the team couldn't find any offense... That's suspect decisions by our coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad