Article Participation: Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Just wanted to write a quick note commending everyone on their participation in contributing articles so far this season... there have been SEVEN new ones alone today ( as of about 4ET), not to mention the FIVE that were posted yesterday. That's 12 team articles in less than 2 days! :handclap:

So far, the only teams that haven't written once since Dec 1 (the date I started logging articles on the site) are:

PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
OTTAWA SENATORS
ATLANTA THRASHERS
LOS ANGELES KINGS
PHOENIX COYOTES
COLORADO AVALANCHE

I know some of those teams had posted on the board shortly before the articles were linked on the main site.

Extra kudos to those that have written multiple articles in the last few days! (ahem... Douglas ;) )

Keep it up guys! That type of stuff is what keeps this league going.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
SPG said:
Extra kudos to those that have written multiple articles in the last few days! (ahem... Douglas ;) )

I can't help it if the local press think my Jackets are newsworthy - everyone loves to kick a guy when he's down. Get me on a good winning streak, and they'll have nothing to talk about. ;)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
FYI. The ATL GM spot is still vacant.

Drew --
Can you reduce the 10,000,000 player on their team? Since there is no GM, it wouldn't really be fair to penalize whoever takes the team over because they don't have a full roster right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad