Proposal: Artemi Panarin or Mark Stone to Nashville

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Too rich for me on both rentals. If Stone came signed I would though.

Mustard

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville
I'd do it for a signed Stone. Panarin is going to be too expensive. I'd maybe give up a first in a package for rental Panarin, but not Tolvanen and a first.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Is Panarin really that much (4th, 3rd, Grimaldi) better than Stone?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
To Nashville:
Artemi Panarin

To CBJ:
Eeli Tolvanen
Rocco Grimaldi
2019 1st round pick
2019 4th round pick
2020 3rd round pick

OR

To Nashville:
Mark Stone

To Ottawa:
Eeli Tolvanen
2019 1st round pick

Who says no?

We are only trading Tolvanen for an extended player.... so if stone is extended, sure...

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
If I'm poile id give up Tolvenen smith 2019 1st and 2019 3rd for a willing to sign long term stone. I might even throw in another low tier prospect. Stone would drastically change our second line. Plus the familiarity he has with turris would be a big plus. Go for it Poile

KrisBeKreame

Oct 5, 2009
Virginia
Both Columbus and Ottawa have reportedly denied other GMs to talk to the UFAs about extensions. So saying with extension does not happen.

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Both Columbus and Ottawa have reportedly denied other GMs to talk to the UFAs about extensions. So saying with extension does not happen.
Should be the expectation in general... GMs are focused on getting the highest return possible and they don't want to deal with negotiating extensions for other teams on top of that.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Should be the expectation in general... GMs are focused on getting the highest return possible and they don't want to deal with negotiating extensions for other teams on top of that.
It's normally the other team negotiating when they do it. As far as why panarin would get more value is because cbus will just use him as a rental this year if they don't get blown away .

I'd go for stone in Nashville anyways tho . Assuming Ottawa doesn't re-sign him there should be a bidding war tho.

DJPank

Feb 7, 2019
Why is stone worth less? He has more goals on a ****tier team and is a 2-way juggernaut.

Everyone here seems to respect, but undervalue Stone. That's coming from a Jets fan hoping we take him at the deadline, knowing it's going to take a LOT.

I'd prefer Stone over Panarin for playoffs by a mile (and I really like Artemi 'the bread man' Panarin).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad