Artemi Panarin in the 2015 NHL Draft

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
Based purely off fantasy, if in order to get Panarin in your league, you had to select him in the entry draft, where would you pick him?

Obviously, he will immediately impact a team earlier than basically every non top 5/10 pick. He might not be as good as some first rounders though.

Would you pick him in the first? 2nd?

nyrcup94

Jul 14, 2002
Winston-Salem, NC
Visit site
Based purely off fantasy, if in order to get Panarin in your league, you had to select him in the entry draft, where would you pick him?

Obviously, he will immediately impact a team earlier than basically every non top 5/10 pick. He might not be as good as some first rounders though.

Would you pick him in the first? 2nd?

If you really want to get answers to this post, you should really move it to the "Prospects" forum. I don't think you will get as much feedback in this forum. This is a very interesting question.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
This isn't where you should post this; however he'd be first round for sure IMO. He's a superstar in the KHL, the second best league in the entire world.

hockeey

Oct 28, 2014
CA
This isn't where you should post this; however he'd be first round for sure IMO. He's a superstar in the KHL, the second best league in the entire world.

So is Jonathan cheechoo who put up a point per game as a (I think) 34 year old or something. Its hard to predict but I would think he'd be anywhere between 50-65 points. His NHL equivalency projects much more but apparently his line was just really good and he wasn't the best guy on his line. I'd draft according to that range. Risky though and could always bust or put up 70 points out the gate.

Parliament

Jul 15, 2014
He got picked up in the 2nd round of my 16 man league (21st overall), hope that helps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad