OT: Around the NHL: You're a Superstar Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Toronto kinda looks like the team of destiny to me this year..

Eh, they're one of those teams I need to see them do this in the playoffs first. They had dominant stretches like this last year as well.

Also, while they're looking potent on offense, their goaltending has been atrocious down the stretch. Unless their offense can score 4+ goals every single night in the playoffs, they're going to need much better goaltending than they're getting.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What is going on with this dude's ECHL stats?

They gave him credit for 55 games with Tulsa when HockeyDB says he didn't even play for Tulsa this season. That site lists him as 38 Iowa, 16 Atlanta, and 7 Wichita (ECHL), plus 1 game in the AHL with Chicago.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I guess they messed something up. 116gp in a single season seems a little odd

He's playing for 2 teams.

They gave him credit for 55 games with Tulsa when HockeyDB says he didn't even play for Tulsa this season. That site lists him as 38 Iowa, 16 Atlanta, and 7 Wichita (ECHL), plus 1 game in the AHL with Chicago.

The fact that he has a scouting report on EP has me intrigued. His stats aren't eye-popping (other than the erroneous GP) but his skating and RHS is something worth noting. Size isn't bad either. His OHL stats seem good and would likely have been even better if he got to play last season.

Similar situation to Chris Ortiz, but Ortiz got to play a bit last season.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad