Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Guentzel Crosby Giroux
McGinn Malkin Rust
Rodrigues Carter Kapanen
ZAR Blueger Heinen

I personally appreciate that it was Giroux with the assist there :laugh:

He and Jeff could do a recovering ex-Flyers knitting club whenever Friedman's called up, too.

Was Carter in LA for 9 years? Yes. Does it matter? No.

All Star games are really one of the dumbest things American sports culture has produced.

Giroux and Hughes are really hot dogging it out there…

Jarry wants to score

Jarry the show stopper.

Stopped 14 of 15 shots in the final frame. Beast.

What a stupid question lol

According to Mrs Hartnell, he'll always hold a special place in a lot of Flyers fans heart.

Jarry is a treasure.

OOP.

Probably the Jersey Shore, too.

Giroux with the 2k16 John Scott vibes :laugh:

Jarry with a good showing especially in the second game.

So let it be written, so let it be done and all that :sarcasm::laugh:

View attachment 505140

Giroux to Pens would confirm ex Pens to Caps.
Pens take the Flyers.
Caps take the Pens.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
@66-30-33 the ciiiiiiiircle of hockey teams.

A friend of mine (primarily a Stars fan, ex-trashhawks for a few seasons, mainly a chaos gremlin) is all in on MAF to the Caps. I just about told her to lose my number.

I'd be happy af for Flower to go *almost* anywhere Not Chicago, but there have to be limits.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@66-30-33 the ciiiiiiiircle of hockey teams.

A friend of mine (primarily a Stars fan, ex-trashhawks for a few seasons, mainly a chaos gremlin) is all in on MAF to the Caps. I just about told her to lose my number.

I'd be happy af for Flower to go *almost* anywhere Not Chicago, but there have to be limits.
Yes but imagine MAF goes there and we play the Caps in the playoffs and MAF turns into this...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
it’s crazy how bad he was in the playoffs for us half his time here especially given how good he’s been since.
I mean there were times our system was just bizarre af. I recall Tampa clowning the Pens with the behind the net pass to the front goal and the defense just stood around like it does currently in the last dozen or so games.

Who knows.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I said "mostly" for a reason ;)
True...true.

I did like what Burke said about goalies though and I think a lot of blokes here need to take a step back and let it sink in.

We had Murray who was lights out for us for 2 years in the playoffs, then he wasn't. That's one end of the spectrum of goalies. Then he named Price and Vas, both had some stinkers earlier on in their careers, speaking of Andrei though - He had an AWFUL playoffs before his back 2 back wins.

SO the pouring on with Jarry really got to me, admitted that much here. But when you look at where he is in his NHL career, it's beyond ridiculous how little faith everyone had. And of course, Burke also name dropped MAF in that awful playoffs category, which is partially true, MAF was amazing his first 2 playoffs, then he wasn't for a while and then he bounced back again.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Pat Verbeek in the news. Does anyone remember Errey recounting a story about how Verbeek and Terry Murray put a bounty on his head? He prephased the story about how there were only 2 guys that he ever played against that he had no respect for.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh and I think Johnny Hockey signs with the Devils in the off-season when they fire Ruff and he gets a chance to go home and play with Hughes.

Probably get like a 9.5m/yr deal. Skinner money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad