Around the NHL XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Guys, just a reminder that TSN is unbiased.

sT2BHwi.png

I would consider the exact URL of 'tsn.ca' to be the homepage. That's exactly what it looked like to me around noon today.

It's literally the site's main NHL page. The heck you talking about.

My bad then gentlemen, I apologize for my accusation and admit that I was fooled by it as the picture did not show the URL at the top.

giphy.gif

I know TSN does have "dedicated" pages that filter all the content for one team depending on which team link you click on though.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Man, when are the rest of the league going to wake up to this monopoly of the media

From a business stand point, they want to cater to the majority and there is no denying Leafs fans are what pay the bills for corporations like Sportsnet and TSN.

It is what it is, let us be honest, take at look at this site, look at how many Leafs fans there are who post here. During game days, their "post game discussion" threads have twice the pages that our "GDT" have, it is just the reality of it.

Reactions: GCK

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Feels like McDavid is having an historic game tonight. Already has 3 goals and 6 points after two periods. :amazed:

He could even beat fellow Edmonton alumni, and elite player Sam Gagner's 8 point game!

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Draisaitl with 5 assists too. They have the best forward in the NHL and another guy arguably in the top 5/10 and they still somehow probably have what would be considered a weak forward group 1 through 12.

Really interesting to play the "what if" game and reverse 2-3 of Chia's moves and see how good this roster would look.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Draisaitl with 5 assists too. They have the best forward in the NHL and another guy arguably in the top 5/10 and they still somehow probably have what would be considered a weak forward group 1 through 12.

Really interesting to play the "what if" game and reverse 2-3 of Chia's moves and see how good this roster would look.
Just reverse the Griffin Reinhart trade and my god they'd look unreal

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Just reverse the Griffin Reinhart trade and my god they'd look unreal

Yeah, that and Hall/Larsson are the obvious ones, imo.

It's overly simplistic to just plug them into the lineup and ignore the butterfly effect of moves keeping those pieces would bring. That being said, that would be a filthy top-nine.

Neal - McDavid - Draisaitl
Hall - NugentHopkins - Kassian
Beauvillier - Barzal - Chiasson/Gagner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad