NHL Around the NHL: NHL Sells Naming Rights to Divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
What I don't understand is the NHL had their play-offs Bubble style so how can they have a regular season?? They can't have all of the teams playing bubble hockey, I don't understand how they make it work. Would all of the games be played in each teams building but without fans?? If that is the case wouldn't players get infected???
There are rumors that there could be a Canadian only league and probably a realignment with the other divisions based off of geography. Maybe only a few buildings will be open given each geographical location? It'll be interesting to see how things shape out.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sounds Boring to me, until they can get back to normal I am not watching.

As a Bruins fan we are likely looking at a steady diet of Penguins, Rangers, Devils, Flyers, Sabres, Islanders, and Caps next year if they go to this format.

Given all the complaining people do about having to watch the B's vs. basically any team from the West, this should be seen as an upgrade. (I don't count myself among the complainers BTW, I want to see the B's play every team each year).

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
From the main board - every team will be getting a 4th jersey this year apparently. Really hoping we get another gold Bruins jersey. Would love if they did a throwback to the Pooh bear. As a 90s kid, I hold a special place in my heart for all the wacky jersey that were out in that era.

Every NHL Team Getting a 4th Jersey

I follow Chris Creamer’s uniform board regularly.

Icethetics has good coverage on it too.

icethetics | the aesthetics of hockey

If the B’s go Pooh, it’s likely be black worn gold trim due to the color swap.

On another note; with Ottawa and Calgary going retro, the league is going to look better aesthetically than it has in some time.

Reactions: UConn126

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Anybody hear about that Coyotes' draft pick turning out to be a complete piece of trash bully?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

Yeah, not a huge fan, but what you can you?

Guessing the retro reversals will be some variation of these:
Stars05.png

Adidas is supposed to do a league-wide release mid November.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Anybody hear about that Coyotes' draft pick turning out to be a complete piece of trash bully?

Yup. Although, to be fair, everything I read dates back to his time in middle school when he was like 12 and 13. Unless I missed something, he hasn't done anything since.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
From the main board - every team will be getting a 4th jersey this year apparently. Really hoping we get another gold Bruins jersey. Would love if they did a throwback to the Pooh bear. As a 90s kid, I hold a special place in my heart for all the wacky jersey that were out in that era.

Every NHL Team Getting a 4th Jersey
The typical lose 3-0 at home on a Saturday matinee game in the 90s jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad