NHL Around the NHL: NHL Sells Naming Rights to Divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Didn't know where to put it and didn't want to start a thread for this. But I'll miss seeing my Habs playing you guys. I took the habit of hating you ever since I became a Habs fan and this year ain't going to be the same.

I hate you guys. But I miss you.

Trust me the feeling is mutual.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
This is (not really) great, and probably the absolute last thing the league probably wants right now. Going to get worse on Dallas before it gets better. Hoping there weren't more players and others affected through contact tracing...

Blue Jackets have 19 players miss practice
Unspecified number sidelined out of caution because of COVID-19 protocols

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Updated waiver news ( from TSN ):

The following players were placed on waivers Saturday:

Michael Hutchinson (Toronto), Michael McCarron (Nashville), Anthony Richard (Nashville), Sean Malone (Nashville), Tyler Lewington (Nashville), Kasimir Kaskisuo (Nashville), Ben Harpur (Nashville), Alexandre Carrier (Nashville), and Joseph Gambardella (Edmonton).

The following players cleared waivers Saturday:

Jacob MacDonald (Colorado), Daniel Renouf (Colorado), Kyle Burroughs (Colorado), Michael Vecchione (Colorado), Thomas Tynan (Colorado), Miika Salomaki (Colorado), Jayson Megna (Colorado), Sheldon Dries (Colorado), Nic Petan (Toronto), Antoine Bibeau (Carolina), Steven Lorentz (Carolina), Spencer Smallman (Carolina), Jeremy Bracco (Carolina), Drew Shore (Carolina), Max McCormick (Carolina), Anthony Stolarz (Anaheim), Andy Welinksi (Anaheim), Andrew Poturalski (Anaheim), Chase De Leo (Anaheim), Vini Lettieri (Anaheim), Sam Carrick (Anaheim), Andrew Agozzino (Anaheim), and David Backes (Anaheim).

The following players were claimed on waivers Saturday:

Gustav Forsling (Florida) and Christian Djoos (Detroit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad