Around The NHL XXII: President's Trophy Race (Mod Post 685)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Gaudreau's 22nd goal now gives him 60 points on the year. Incredible year for him.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
How's this for a criminally underrated player?

Marcus Kruger. Ridiculously solid defensive forward.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Seems like I might have jinxed Doughty. He's had a pretty bad third period after being spectacular in the first two. Although he's probably just taking more chances since his team is down.

I'll try again anyway. Rick Nash is terrible. Stepan can't score. McDonagh can't defend.

Kruger is the most important center defensively for the Hawks, IMO.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Much prefer Chicago's style of hockey to the the Kings'. Call more obstruction/interference! Let the fast, skilled teams actually be fast and skilled!

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
always liked the Blackhawks a lot. That's the way to build a team, to skate. Watching the Kings you can see how much effort they put into interference.
Would be sweet for them to get shut out of the dance this season.

Go Flames!!

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Much prefer Chicago's style of hockey to the the Kings'. Call more obstruction/interference! Let the fast, skilled teams actually be fast and skilled!

Absolutely, people were shocked last year when I said the Kings slow the game down and are boring. I don't care how many garbage goals they score.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Looks like we'll need to go to an overtime game tomorrow against the jets to keep the kings out of it...

I'm quite alright with that, honestly...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Tampa Bay is 8-0 against Habs/Rangers.

In our defense we are better now then we were when played them earlier in season BUT to me they are still the scariest team in the east to face. Against a team like that i want home ice.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Tampa Bay is 8-0 against Habs/Rangers.

We swept the caps in the regular season back in 2011 and then they beat us in five games in the playoffs. Not really worried about the Bolts. I think we have the better team and should beat them in a seven game series.

I'd be more worried about this year.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for the update!

No problem.

Latest news in the case is that the DA has sent out an arrest order for Deveaux, but he has disappeared. There are speculations about him having left the country.... Just wow, what a case this is turning out to be.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad