Around The NHL XVIII: Scoreboard Watching Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBush*

James Mirtle @mirtle · 2h 2 hours ago
Horachek on beating Montreal tomorrow: "I want this to be our playoffs."

What a ****ing stupid comment to make.

This comment is an insult to Leafs fans imo.

Hahaha. im picturing Horachek making his own plastic Stanley Cup like kids do in road hockey and having the team play for that tomorrow.

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Would you rather have Penguins or Bruins in the playoffs?

I'd like to finish ahead of both of them but if I had to choose, then Boston. Pittsburgh won't get a lottery pick because they traded it away.

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
1 - 0 NYI so far in the second, Fleury made a few key saves to keep it close

also this:

5lup01.png

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
As long as this isn't a three point game we have a shot at WC1, which would be better than having to play the Rangers.

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
Islanders will turn it up, should be 2/3-1 right now but Fleury has been good

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Apparently Peter Chiarelli cancelled the players practice today so he could hold a press conference. In the presser he announced the season as a failure...

Kinda weird since all they need is one win and a sens regulation loss to make the playoffs.

Maybe its some sick way of motivating the players

KingK

Jan 14, 2014
more like demoralize.. id quit on him. Way to stir up some **** though

ISLANDERS SCORE!!! :)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Apparently Peter Chiarelli cancelled the players practice today so he could hold a press conference. In the presser he announced the season as a failure...

Kinda weird since all they need is one win and a sens regulation loss to make the playoffs.

Maybe its some sick way of motivating the players

Didn't see it but what the hell is going on there? Why would they do that?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Didn't see it but what the hell is going on there? Why would they do that?

Reading the bruins board some people were saying it was so he could get a word. They think if the team loses tomorrow he will immediately be fired along with Julien

Its not like the bruins have played super poorly over this last stretch of games either. They turned it up but just couldnt match the sens..Still they put themselve in at least a situation where they have a chance...I'd say a better chance then where the sens had to come from to get to this point

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Assuming the Sens can get the win tomorrow, I'd rather have the Bruins as WC-2 since then they would face the Rangers. They'd get slaughtered by the speed of the Rangers but I think they'd be try to physically wear them down. I truly think the Rangers are the team to beat in the east (Washington coming a close second).

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Would you rather have Penguins or Bruins in the playoffs?

bruins

pens franchise and their fans are entitled fairweather ******** who are literally what they are because the league wanted them to survive and handed them a get out of jail free card 5 times (2 of them being permanent)

bruins may do more damage in the playoffs but its not like we will have to play them in round 1 so i dont care

but pens fans will probably jump ship if they miss the playoffs which will be really fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad