Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
STARS WIN! STARS WIN!

8a5.png

Karlsson2Turris*

Not a horrible night. Philly ain't making it, so it doesn't matter. Boston and Florida get loser points. Now time to crush mighty Buffalo tomorrow.

Karlsson2Turris*

100% agreed.

That guy seems like he loves that team. Good on him, it's just a shame there aren't more like him over there...

This.

Good on him for not jumping ship just cuz nobody else cares.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
...........wth is wrong with Dallas fans?

That was just so depressing in that GDT. :(

Their team is not very good and Seguin is injured

Our GDTs were also very, very slow when things were at their worst although it's a Canadian team and Ottawa sports fans don't have other teams to cheer for at this time (do we?)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Florida is a 1st round exit waiting to happen. It would be a damn shame if they managed to make the playoffs.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I love the logo

It isn't very professional but I love the design

The design is beautiful and an homage to the Kachina art style & the southwest native culture... but it looks SO AWKWARD and out of place on a hockey jersey.

It's a case of hockey being the wrong platform for the design, not the design being bad for hockey.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I hope the team has what it takes down the stretch run to make the final playoff spot. Would be so sweet if we met the Canadiens and beat them again.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I hope the team has what it takes down the stretch run to make the final playoff spot. Would be so sweet if we met the Canadiens and beat them again.

It would be the sweetest thing. I wouldn't even care about making it past round 2 after that.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Unfortunately, the Canadiens don't look poised to hang onto that top spot in the Atlantic, though they'll probably be easy pickings for whoever their first round opponents are, besides Boston. This Habs team is just so fundamentally flawed. I always find it hilarious to hear pundits say they have a great defensive system when IMO they are on of the worst defensive teams in the NHL, its just that Price is THAT good.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Sportsnet making excuses for the Habs, saying that fatigue is a factor.

HEY GUYS, WE DID IT TOO AND WE HAD NO EXCUSES. #kthxbye

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Habs doing their best to not win the conference in order to avoid us when we get that wc2 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad