Around the NHL XLI: Let Us Never Again Speak of Last Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Amazing how so much puck possession in the opposing zone with a mediocre defense at best minimizing the weakest part of the team. It also helps when you have 3-4 of the best players on the world obviously. So jealous right now lol.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Jones was going to have to stand on his head one way or another for the Sharks to force a game 7. he's been very.very good in the finals. If somehow they were to comeback and win, he's a deserving candidate to win. This series was over 2 games ago if there was just an average goalie in net.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Sharks with a big push right here. A few quality chances. SJ is always a much better team in the 2nd.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Amazing how so much puck possession in the opposing zone with a mediocre defense at best minimizing the weakest part of the team. It also helps when you have 3-4 of the best players on the world obviously. So jealous right now lol.

the best defense is not having to play defense.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
It's fun seeing Jones do well. I got to see him playing for the Hitmen out here, and while I saw he was good and had a great Jr. career, I am not a good judge of goaltending talent. So, good for him.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Sharks look like the worst finalists I've seen.

Just trying to figure out how this got to 6 games (so far).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad