OT: Around the NHL XIII: Bow down to the dynasty - Chicago Blackhawks win again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sigh, well we'll always have 2009 at least. Seeing this every year just makes you more hungry.

This.. I'll agree with this. It makes me so hungry to see it again. In 2009 we felt like Pittsburgh had a chance to create a story/dynasty of their own. I'm glad we got one, but to be honest - we are going to have a hard time to even get 2 let alone 3.

Chicago = Dynasty. ALL of the credit to them.

Ally22

Jul 3, 2013
His effort was ****ing disgusting. I don't care if guys don't score due to good defense, but his effort was piss poor.

And he looked completely dejected and defeated since the 1st goal. So frustrating to watch.

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
His effort was ****ing disgusting. I don't care if guys don't score due to good defense, but his effort was piss poor.

This is so much b.s.

Stamkos skated his heart out. He wasn't effective and couldn't finish at all, but Jesus, 'not trying' or lack of effort isn't a valid criticism at all.

Til the End of Time

May 18, 2003
Santa Monica, CA
Visit site
winning three cups in six years in the salary cap era is one of the greatest feats in nhl history.

toews, kane, and keith are now hockey legends.

we won't soon see a team come close to matching chicago's dominance, so hopefully people can appreciate hockey history in the making.

meanwhile the penguins gm is jim rutherford, lol.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
winning three cups in six years in the salary cap era is one of the greatest feats in nhl history.

we won't soon see a team come close to matching chicago's dominance, so hopefully people can appreciate hockey history in the making.

They still are the team to beat in the future, too. :laugh: At least the near future.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
But that's what' he's there for. To put those chances in the back of the net, and he choked big time. Definitely shed a new light on him for me.

I agree. Scoring goals is his one trick. Usually he's the best there is. If he wasn't playing with something major, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Malkin112*

meanwhile the penguins gm is jim rutherford, lol.

and they were so close last year

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Thank God this is at 40 pages though. I just want to put this whole damn season behind me, and move on to the off-season... where I'll probably be disappointed yet again, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad