Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Spending some time listening to draft podcasts from other NHL cities and I think I know where some of the wild takes on this forum come from, particularly the Canadiens.

Equally wild is a report from a French podcast that interviewed Briere saying they haven't had a way to communicate with Michkov.

Last edited:

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Spending some time listening to draft podcasts from other NHL cities and I think I know where some

Equally wild is a report from a French podcast that interviewed Briere saying they haven't had a way to communicate with Michkov.

Michkov's Soviet cell phone

139169668_1.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Spending some time listening to draft podcasts from other NHL cities and I think I know where some

Huh. Subterfuge for no real benefit? Or maybe that prompted something?

Just because it’s the Flyers, I hope it’s a disaster.

dickiedunnwrotethis

It's gotta be true.
May 16, 2009
saskatoon
Spending some time listening to draft podcasts from other NHL cities and I think I know where some of the wild takes on this forum come from, particularly the Canadiens.

I love how Hab podcasts are desperately devising rationales in their mocks so that Demidov is there for them at pick 5. If they're denied Demidov I think I can have a happy draft day no matter what the Sabres do.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Reactions: Zman5778

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

The worst kept secret in hockey?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Connor McDavid in a game 7 playoff game being bumped for Caitlin Clark's 4th WNBA game lol

Way to go ESPN lol
I wonder which one you believe would have more viewers. Because it isn’t particularly close. Spoiler: the WNBA game isn’t the one that anyone would ever move off the channel.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I wonder which one you believe would have more viewers. Because it isn’t particularly close. Spoiler: the WNBA game isn’t the one that anyone would ever move off the channel.

Not sure where you getting your numbers

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
If it was two US teams would they have moved it

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Canucks are playing the hockey equivalent to prevent defense right now. I guess they don't want to get burned by McDavid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad