Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Boy Duchene scoring the series clincher in double OT really has to hurt for Colorado.

The Stars were the better team in the series. The only outcome I want is a Panthers - Stars Final.

Poor Mitts.

Looks like the content was removed. What was the post about?

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Looks like the content was removed. What was the post about?

It was a black and white pic of Sad Casey Mittelstadt. :(

SmartSelect_20240518_095957_Google.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
- Cousins
- Tkachuk
- Division opponent
- Beat the Sabres by 1 point last year to make the playoffs
- Non-traditional hockey market (I don’t personally care about that)
- Okposo (depending about how you feel about him

For the Rangers I don’t like Trouba, and some of their fans are very annoying.

Cousins is it for me. I’m kinda rooting for Florida otherwise, but I just can’t root for that rat f***. Actual bad guy, complete plug, wish they’d thought of the optics and traded him just for that.

Anywho, phenomenally bad call. I guess.. I’m rooting for the winner of Vancouver/Edmonton even though I think they have the worst shot.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
My hope for Dallas to lose on a bad goal review in game 6 actually almost happened. Marchand going out actually happened. Carolina didn't lose 4 D-men but they're out anyway. All that's left is for McDavid to lose and be disgusted enough to demand a trade to Buffalo. I'll take anything close to that.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
My hope for Dallas to lose on a bad goal review in game 6 actually almost happened. Marchand going out actually happened. Carolina didn't lose 4 D-men but they're out anyway. All that's left is for McDavid to lose and be disgusted enough to demand a trade to Buffalo. I'll take anything close to that.
I'd also accept Draisaitl.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
If Edmonton manages to pull out this series I think Dallas is going to kick the ever loving shit out of them. They don’t have it.

Vancouver on the other hand, they just keep proving me wrong.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
If Edmonton manages to pull out this series I think Dallas is going to kick the ever loving shit out of them. They don’t have it.

Vancouver on the other hand, they just keep proving me wrong.
I'm a fan of keeping losing streaks alive, like keeping the cup out of Canada, I was very disappointed when the Red Sox and Cubs both ended their curses.

Reactions: jd1970

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Quinn Hughes is a magician.

He disappears

I’ve watched a lot of Canucks games this playoffs, and I’m not really understanding the Hughes > Dahlin hype (I guarantee the off-season defenseman rankings will have Hughes higher).

From my viewing he just benefits from playing on a way better team.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I'm a fan of keeping losing streaks alive, like keeping the cup out of Canada, I was very disappointed when the Red Sox and Cubs both ended their curses.

I’m a Cleveland fan. I f***ing hated that the Cubs won. I don’t have a problem with them, but it’s not my team winning so f*** them. There’s only 3 MLB teams I want to win it all. The Guardians, Jays and Marlins. Anyone else I’d hate it, especially if it was over those teams.

Same as the NHL. It’s Sabres, Sharks and the Senators. After that, I just cheer for pissing off a fanbase, especially if they’re feeling or appearing entitled. Or never won before. Like the ECF, go Panthers. Those actual fans deserve to see a cup win, but I don’t care who moves on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad