Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Why? He strikes me as just kinda more of the same.
I like his explosive step, and with his speed he’s able to be a more dangerous transition player than who we have currently on the roster. If we’re going to have a roster of the same type of players, I feel he would be a good player that would work well with anybody else. He’d offer Ruff a good player with flexibility.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
We currently have Peyton Krebs as one of our 3 Centers... I wouldn't call that more of the same ... it is a significant upgrade
I like the player offensively, but he does kinda feel like more of the same at least as a winger, not sure exactly what he'd bring as a C, not too mention the contract he might command...6/6m? He seems a bit like a luxury as far as fits go.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I never understand why players don’t just bail and go to the bench to grab a stick when theirs breaks in the defensive zone. 95% of the time they just stand around uselessly anyway.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
What a way to go down late. Just throw it at the net and hope he’s sleeping

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
We currently have Peyton Krebs as one of our 3 Centers... I wouldn't call that more of the same ... it is a significant upgrade

Is Necas an actual center though? I get that that's where he WANTS to play......but can he?

We'd be paying a hefty fee both in cost of acquisition and in cap to get him, to hope he's a center.

I'd much rather let Tage and Cozens figure it out as our top 2 centers and then get a more legitimate 2-way center for the 3rd line. And not for nothing, if there's someone who could blossom under Lindy....Krebs is that type of guy.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad