OT: Around the NHL: Ploffs - This is Outhouse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
The final shot attempts were 110-26 Carolina. I’ve never seen that before. The Isles and Caps are pure garbage. Fire everyone for letting the Pens finish behind them.
It’s embarrassing that we couldn’t finish higher than those two teams. Not to say we would do much better.

Reactions: vodeni

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
It’s embarrassing that we couldn’t finish higher than those two teams. Not to say we would do much better.
The Isles kind of are what they've been - a middling team propped up by goaltending - but there's no excuse for a relatively healthy Pens team to have finished behind them and especially the Caps. How Sullivan survives that I will never understand.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Watching reactions to the Carolina Islanders game 2 from both media perspectives on YouTube. Both sides are unanimous it was a historical game that will be remembered for decades.

Little do these teams know this is your average Tuesday for Penguins fans.

A 3 goal lead blown in 5 minutes? Try watching that about 40 times in the past two years guys.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Guentzel probably: My team can actually win games in regulation when they are down 2 late in the third? Amazing!

Still laughing about Isles, couldn't happen to a nicer team. CAR's two top lines combined Corsi is 48 to 5 but goals only 1 to 0. The f***ing Islanders almost pulled it off with their endless shotblocking and bunkering.

The Leafs series will be a treat if it goes the distance, it's nice to not give a damn who will win.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Demko potentially out the rest of round 1. It’ll be refreshing to watch some other team have to trot CDS out in the playoffs for a change.
Now that is some ironic shit. Last playoff action for CDS was our last swing in 2022- G1 triple OT win against Rags in which he got hurt, replaced by Spicy Pork. Now he replaces Demko, hurt in G1. So weird.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Guentzel probably: My team can actually win games in regulation when they are down 2 late in the third? Amazing!

Still laughing about Isles, couldn't happen to a nicer team. CAR's two top lines combined Corsi is 48 to 5 but goals only 1 to 0. The f***ing Islanders almost pulled it off with their endless shotblocking and bunkering.

The Leafs series will be a treat if it goes the distance, it's nice to not give a damn who will win.
Posters on here used to hate playing the Pens in the playoffs screaming "all they do is block our shots".

Wish we did that now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad