Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
really seems like sam bennett can do whatever the f*** he wants, must be nice. wish i could root for the panthers but that team is just insanely dirty and the refs are giving them every chance to win.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
lol at Draisaitl looking that incredulous after throwing a stiff arm at the guy chasing McDavid in the neutral zone. Great hockey player, but I’m getting real tired of his constant bitching

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
What did Perry do?

Silovs is playing great BTW. Reminds me of Bryz stepping up when Jiggy was out, but on a larger scale. At least we knew Bryz was good, not sure anyone was super confident in Silovs

Reactions: Kalv and Mr Rogers

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
really seems like sam bennett can do whatever the f*** he wants, must be nice. wish i could root for the panthers but that team is just insanely dirty and the refs are giving them every chance to win.

I'm all aboard the Panthers train. That's how I want the Ducks to play, so I can't get mad when another team (that were not playing against) gets away with it and plays like that.

Reactions: Hamilton Bulldogs

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
if we ever played like that we would NEVER get the calls like the panthers are getting.
While I’ve felt that we get called so much more than we should for years, I think some of it is respect.

Officials in most sports are tainted toward some players. I also think some of that applies to teams.

I think the refs see some teams deserving the benefit of the doubt and some don’t. If the refs see a team as a dumpster fire they won’t get any calls.

Not sure why Florida is one of the chosen. Maybe Maurice. But it is important for the Ducks to change their inept image.

John

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
if we ever played like that we would NEVER get the calls like the panthers are getting.
Eh, Boston have had plenty of non-calls in their favour too. McAvoy literally went head hunting on the first shift of the game against Reinhart off the puck.

Like I said earlier, Boston are the last team to whine about over the top plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad