Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Tony DeAngelo is a dumpster fire in his own end, just let Freddie freeze that puck or push it back to him you dope

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Yay Carolina!

I don't have a dog in this race, but I don't like to see a team swept in the playoffs (unless it's the Ducks doing the sweeping, haha), especially at home. Happy for their fans to see their team score late after giving up two goals to tie up the game.

Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Freaking Trouba did it again, lol.

1715515578772.png

• Wow
Reactions: duckaroosky

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
What does the score need to be before the Bruins just start trying to injure Panthers tonight? Can’t imagine they’re happy about DOP$ dropping the ball so badly.

Reactions: Arthuros

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
What does the score need to be before the Bruins just start trying to injure Panthers tonight? Can’t imagine they’re happy about DOP$ dropping the ball so badly.
0-0 apparently

Haven't the Bruins already been trying to injure the Panthers the whole series though? I don't really see either team as being "good" guys in this. Let them fight.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
0-0 apparently

Haven't the Bruins already been trying to injure the Panthers the whole series though? I don't really see either team as being "good" guys in this. Let them fight.
Boston has a free reign this game after the Bennett on Marchand nonsense. TNT showed an alternate angle to start their broadcast off and that's as clear a sucker punch as any I've ever seen.

• Wow
Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Boston has a free reign this game after the Bennett on Marchand nonsense. TNT showed an alternate angle to start their broadcast off and that's as clear a sucker punch as any I've ever seen.

Apparently not, zebras needed to take both if they want to keep control there. They just golf Florida to do what they want and Boston that they won’t get a fair shake.

Having watched the original gong show, my popcorn is made and ready for a gong show.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I'm here for the carnage. I genuinely think Florida is the dirtier team in this series, their dirtiness has been flying under the radar for quite a few years by now and this is probably the least likeable iteration of the team. They're also the better team here. Will make for some good entertainment.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

Give me a moment to tune my little violin because I've seen Marchard and Frederic take shots at Zegras for just talking so I'm not really sad to see Marchand eat a punch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad