Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
I'm the optimistic masochist...I'll be rooting for LA over the Oilers in order to maximize the Edmonton 1st round pick. Then watch helplessly as Madden selects a career AHLer with the pick.

Last edited:

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
I haven’t heard anyone talk about WPG. I think they’re going to be the surprise ones this year.
I think they beat the Avs handily, but won't make it past either Dallas or Vegas. Just not enough there to beat the higher octane offenses.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Colorado scored the most goals in the league this season.
Yeah, but their depth isn't there, and Rantanen is still hurt afaik. Or at least rehabbing an injury. I don't think MacKinnon alone is going to be enough. Plus, Winnipeg beat them every time this season. The Avs just don't match up well for whatever reason.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I have

Oilers and bruins in cup finals

I haven’t heard anyone talk about WPG. I think they’re going to be the surprise ones this year.
I think I have them going to semis vs oilers in my bracket…. I think that side is going to soften each other up for oilers to run through.

I think the oilers got the easiest route to the finals

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The Islanders look a lot better than I thought they would. I had Carolina in 5, maybe they can make it a series

gunnergunther

Jul 3, 2010
The diving by Carolina getting continually rewarded. Generating a predators like hate towards them.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I can't stand the leafs fandom as a whole but I do have a lot of friends who are leafs fans and they're not so bad so I'm torn.

The tie breaker is Shattenkirk, f*** that guy!!!!
I actually used to work with a guy who lived in the burbs of the GTA. He’s a huge leaf fan and a great guy. But for the most part I agree the fandom as a whole annoy me to no end. As well as all their media people. F the leafs.

Reactions: duckaroosky

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Leafs are in trouble if this is all they can muster. Better bounce back game 2 otherwise this is going to be quick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad